Skip to main content
Topic: NAB Challenge 2015 (Read 11738 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NAB Challenge 2015

Reply #16
^^

I should clarify I certainly don't drop C bombs around my son! There's swearing and then there's swearing! :)
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #18
Oh yeah something to look forward to! I'll try and convince them to say 'Rex Hunt' like I do! :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #20
I thought it would be great idea to take my 4yo son to his his first Blues game last year. Playing GWS on Sunday afternoon, nice sunny day, very small crowd, a nice big win against a soft opponent, what could possibly go wrong???? >:(

Well I have now spent the last 6 months trying to convince him that we will NOT be switching our family allegiance to the GWS because 'they always win'........

Just remember that first impressions last longest, especially young kids...........

Pretty sure my first game was this

http://blueseum.org/tiki-index.php?page=Round+2,+1993

I was there with my best mate who, being a Bummers Fan, was painful all day, with his little Bummers Cap on and maniacal smug grin...but that was nothing compared to the crap he gave me in the car on the way home after Sticks kicked it out on the full...have nightmares about that trip home still >:( :-[

Reply #21
That's ok, just mention the phrase "Dean Wallis", that'll quiet him down quick.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #22
I thought it would be great idea to take my 4yo son to his his first Blues game last year. Playing GWS on Sunday afternoon, nice sunny day, very small crowd, a nice big win against a soft opponent, what could possibly go wrong???? >:(

Well I have now spent the last 6 months trying to convince him that we will NOT be switching our family allegiance to the GWS because 'they always win'........

Just remember that first impressions last longest, especially young kids...........

Pretty sure my first game was this

http://blueseum.org/tiki-index.php?page=Round+2,+1993

I was there with my best mate who, being a Bummers Fan, was painful all day, with his little Bummers Cap on and maniacal smug grin...but that was nothing compared to the crap he gave me in the car on the way home after Sticks kicked it out on the full...have nightmares about that trip home still >:( :-[

I was there too with a Bummer supporting mate of mine and he took me into the EFC members bar afterwards for a few beers............aaaaagh!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #23
I have bought tickets to take my 4 year old son to his first ever Carlton game, where he can sit on the hill and watch in a relaxed atmosphere. Pretty happy, the indoctrination is nearly complete.. need to get him sort before he starts school!

You need to explain to him that it's more about the process than the result.
That there are no quick fixes and we're trying to implement a culture change.
...so it doesn't matter if they score more points than us. ;) :D

Reply #24
I have bought tickets to take my 4 year old son to his first ever Carlton game, where he can sit on the hill and watch in a relaxed atmosphere. Pretty happy, the indoctrination is nearly complete.. need to get him sort before he starts school!

You need to explain to him that it's more about the process than the result.
That there are no quick fixes and we're trying to implement a culture change.
...so it doesn't matter if they score more points than us. ;) :D

;D

[flash=200,200]http://YouTube.com/v/QX_oy9614HQ[/flash]