Skip to main content
Topic: Las Vegas Mass Shooting (Read 26050 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Reply #120
Over the years I've meet a few of the Astronauts at the Avalon Airshow. At first they thought the moon landing conspiracy theorists were a laugh, but they all grew weary of them very quickly!

One thing is for certain, that Saturn Studio used for the Cassini hoax must be forking big! ;D

In our lifetime we are likely to be in a position to travel in LEO to London or LA if we can afford the fair. I also think we'll see Boom using mini-Concord type aircraft within a decade for Trans-Pacific and Atlantic flights.

On a final note, I hear SA are heavily into planning a launch facility, after the announcement of a new space institute, but reality is it is best located as close as possible to the equator and the SA politicians are jerking their gherkin!

So how did those Apollo lads gets through - and back through - those nasty little (not) Van Allen Belts?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #121
You don't need to be a flat earther to question what the hell happened in Vegas that night.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #122
So how did those Apollo lads gets through - and back through - those nasty little (not) Van Allen Belts?

Ask your radiologist next time you are getting a scan! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #124
Too late, the question was asked. He had NO idea....

Well he knows well that he's alive because of the same materials that keep him safe at work.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #126
You don't even have to watch the video, just read the spiel below to show what a load of bullshizen it is!

The sad part of this is really that some people will believe it! :(

Fair dinkum, the mods should remove that sort of rubbish from both Youtube and here. The publisher is in the realm of nutters!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #127
You don't even have to watch the video, just read the spiel below to show what a load of bullshizen it is!

The sad part of this is really that some people will believe it! :(

Fair dinkum, the mods should remove that sort of rubbish from both Youtube and here. The publisher is in the realm of nutters!

What are your credentials LP to make such a seemingly expert and forceful pronouncement? Sounds like a nerve has been hit.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #128
good analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

I have read another report, and I'm not an expert by any means, that claims that some of the firing patterns are consistent with a belt-fed weapon. I have no experience of what that sounds like so I can't comment further.

Reply #129
What are your credentials LP to make such a seemingly expert and forceful pronouncement? Sounds like a nerve has been hit.

None Cookie.

You don't need science or math to debunk this sort of rubbish, you just have to ask basic questions that the wild theories won't cover;

Like how do you use a point source microphone to analyse sounds that echo between skyscrapers?
Why none of the ten of thousands of people there on the night have unambiguously reported a second shooter?
Why none of the hundreds of participating active law enforcement officers report or engaged a second shooter?
The complete absence of unambiguous physical evidence such as hundreds or even thousands of spent ammo casings?

The list goes on and on and on!

I'm sure these people would watch phone footage of a CBD fireworks display and argue there was more than one show! ;D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #130
None Cookie.

You don't need science or math to debunk this sort of rubbish, you just have to ask basic questions that the wild theories won't cover;

Like how do you use a point source microphone to analyse sounds that echo between skyscrapers?
Why none of the ten of thousands of people there on the night have unambiguously reported a second shooter?
Why none of the hundreds of participating active law enforcement officers report or engaged a second shooter?
The complete absence of unambiguous physical evidence such as hundreds or even thousands of spent ammo casings?

I'm sure these people would watch phone footage of a CBD fireworks display and argue there was more than one show! ;D

Fair enough, I'll leave you to find answers to all of those questions of detail yourself as I am not qualified to offer them.
One thing that struck me about the video though is that the guy clearly put out his hypothesis and then tried to support it with analysis and math. He did not seem to be trying to hide anything imo. At least he's put it out there, up front, for anyone prepared to offer critique and it would be interesting to see what further expert analysis might make of it.

Reply #131
None Cookie.

you're digging a big hole here LP.

Another head burier...

next.

i'll stick to the footy.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #132
The problem with this stuff is that the internet is so full of information that if someone puts up a theory then there is always an article you can find within seconds that discredits the author.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/03/11/mike-adams-a-k-a-the-health-ranger-a-health-seamster-profiled/

https://thinkprogress.org/meet-the-internet-entrepreneur-profiting-off-the-anti-vaxxer-movement-2e3ba8f791b9/

Makes it hard to give credence to anything on face value and time consuming to research it.

Reply #133
Again, playing the man not the ball Lods.

I expected better from you.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #134
The problem with this stuff is that the internet is so full of information that if someone puts up a theory then there is always an article you can find within seconds that discredits the author.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/03/11/mike-adams-a-k-a-the-health-ranger-a-health-seamster-profiled/

https://thinkprogress.org/meet-the-internet-entrepreneur-profiting-off-the-anti-vaxxer-movement-2e3ba8f791b9/

Very true Lods. That's why I would like to see further bona fide expert analysis before we rush to any conclusions. Hopefully an official report will be released that scientifically clears all of this up - do you think?