Skip to main content
Topic: Membership 2017 (Read 9414 times) previous topic - next topic

Membership 2017

Received packs today, nuthin flash really, I ordered a cap which doesn't have the year of Membership noted on it as in previous years, basic car stickers which will no doubt peel off the first time I go through the car wash,  membership card and lanyard, badge with years of membership. One of my girls ordered the club scarf which unfortunately is not Navy Blue, quite pale in fact. Anyway, received a lot earlier this year????

Re: Membership 2017

Reply #1
Ordered my membership and my little boys at the same time.

Little fellas came today. As expected.....although it does say he has been a member for 3 years now. He only turned 2 in October, so not sure how that works. (I did sign him up as a 2 day old though).

Mine.....nothing......yet :(

Reply #2
Ordered my membership and my little boys at the same time.

Little fellas came today. As expected.....although it does say he has been a member for 3 years now. He only turned 2 in October, so not sure how that works. (I did sign him up as a 2 day old though).

Mine.....nothing......yet :(

That's the way!  :D
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3
My little bot was about 6hrs old when I signed him up  ;D
His membership certificate showed up before he left the hospital, have a picture of him as a 1 week old, in the hospital crib with his CFC beanie on and membership cert where the name tag usually sits.

Reply #4
Received packs today, nuthin flash really, I ordered a cap which doesn't have the year of Membership noted on it as in previous years, basic car stickers which will no doubt peel off the first time I go through the car wash,  membership card and lanyard, badge with years of membership. One of my girls ordered the club scarf which unfortunately is not Navy Blue, quite pale in fact. Anyway, received a lot earlier this year????

Navy Blue seems to have disappeared from all of the apparel available from the club. Everything is pale nowadays. Navy blue should be almost black. I hope the club can look into that.

Reply #5
His membership certificate showed up before he left the hospital, have a picture of him as a 1 week old, in the hospital crib with his CFC beanie on and membership cert where the name tag usually sits.

Nice!

I regret not doing that with my kids.  Stuff these new-fangled ideas about letting them decide for themselves  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #6
My little girl turned 10 in Nov and her pack came with a 10yr badge in it.. pretty cool.
My boy is 13 and his said 14 yr member,
One got the beanie and the other the hat. I think I ordered the beanie as well.  ;D
Nothing flash but simple and effective.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #7

I signed mine up within hours of being home. I just didn't get home until he was 2 days old!

FWIW, my membership turned up today. Neat little package. I forgot that you had the option of 2GA tix this year instead of your beanie/hat/scarf option. I chose the tix, and they arrived with it - a plastic guard with 'admit 1 GA' on them. Pretty cool.

Reply #8

Now that's excellent parenting. Sadly, not taught at ante-natal classes. Think I'll suggest it :))
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #9
I just added a second membership to my account and called them to change the member option to 2 x GA tickets as opposed to the cheap cr@p they're handing out this year. My Dad got the hat with his membership and I got the scarf. Neither are flash but the hat is downright terrible. Such poor quality, I reckon it would have cost them less than $2 per hat.

Trigg is questioning why we're lagging behind other clubs in terms of membership, well it's stuff like this that adds to the reasoning. I know a few people who can't attend games, but usually take out the True Blue membership, now they don't see a point. You give money to the club and get some hat you can't wear and some stickers that you'll never use.

Also, am I going crazy or did they remove the Membership Tracker from the website?

Reply #10
Loving the new visage NM.........

Reply #13
Loving the new visage NM.........

Yes it's eye catching, but I'd prefer navy tones in place of the yellow;)

Reply #14
No worries.

One question though. Why Cher ?

Just a bit of an obsession, have loved her for years. Even went to the US to see her a couple of years ago.

Will try and find a Cher pic with some navy blue in it though for DJC   ;D