Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 12: Post Game Passion: Carlton vs GWS (Read 33983 times) previous topic - next topic

Rd 12: Post Game Passion: Carlton vs GWS

I'll be still at the game, so have fun!
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Rd 12: Post Game Passion: Carlton vs GWS

Reply #1
WoooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo 8)
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #2
Still only 2 games out of the 8  :o

Reply #3
Never in doubt
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #5
No Razor Ray and we win!  ::) ::)

Reply #6
Well done Blue Boys!  Phew - I had a rant about "another brave loss" all ready to spew forth.

Kreuzer - you're a bl00dy legend. Once again he was the inspiration and dragged the others with him.  Jones reinvented as a backman?!?  :o
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #7
Cop that Johnston, cop that Green, cop that Mumford!  GWS were in to Marchbank and Plowman big time all day and they both creamed them!!

Reply #8
Say what you like about resets, rebuilds etc. Those wins feel fantastic, and give the players a bit of hope, as well as reward for effort. Well done lads, and all at CFC.

Reply #9
Oops

Reply #10
Cop that Johnston, cop that Green, cop that Mumford!  GWS were in to Marchbank and Plowman big time all day and they both creamed them!!

Mumford and Johnston cost GWS that game, stupid mistakes from seasoned players at critical moments!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #11
Mumford and Johnston cost GWS that game, stupid mistakes from seasoned players at critical moments!

Green's brain fade late in the game was something else again.
It was just a great team effort, everyone put in and we stuck at it for 100 minutes.
I have to give Liam Jones a special mention though, along with most Carlton supporters I'd written him off and it's credit to his character that he's hung in and demanded to be picked, and then to beat one of the best forwards in the AFL?
What can you say except bloody well done Liam.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #12
Pity Levi didn't drill that last shot and stick it so far up the naysayers that they gag on it.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #13

Don't forget Shaw turning his back on the footy  :D
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #14
Green's brain fade late in the game was something else again.
It was just a great team effort, everyone put in and we stuck at it for 100 minutes.
I have to give Liam Jones a special mention though, along with most Carlton supporters I'd written him off and it's credit to his character that he's hung in and demanded to be picked, and then to beat one of the best forwards in the AFL?
What can you say except bloody well done Liam.

You took the words out my mouth!

Whoever it was who came up with the idea of playing Jones as a defender could have resurrected his career ... and good luck to him.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball