Skip to main content
Topic: International Rules (Read 8891 times) previous topic - next topic

International Rules

Here's a revelation. Put a decent team on the park and the Irish won't get near us. 

Re: International Rules

Reply #2
Here's a revelation. Put a decent team on the park and the Irish won't get near us.
Playing like a true Aussie Rules game, numbers back and to the contest, the opposition down tuhen fast rebound off the backline. Irish have no idea. Equivalent of a 10 goal difference at half time.

Reply #3
That little Irish Ref is a Cheat...official

Reply #4
Irish get an "under" from a ball that was out of bounds.

Reply #5
Our blokes are dumb. How many times can we handball 7 times when the rule  when the rule is 6. They scored 12 points alone from that. Ran out of puff a alot in the 2nd half, not surprising given it's November.

Reply #6
Nice to see that the Selectors had their Luke Hodge glasses on when choosing BOG....fair dinkum, I think I'm gunna spew up >:(

Reply #7
Happy to say I did not watch a second of this.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #9
Nice to see that the Selectors had their Luke Hodge glasses on when choosing BOG....fair dinkum, I think I'm gunna spew up >:(
If he was the best player then I saw a different game.
I must admit I was watching the Irish boys as much as anything. I was wondering if we could recruit anyone else.  ;D ;D ;D
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #10

I only caught the first quarter where Stevie J ended the contest off his own boot, I didn't even know Hodge was playing lol.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #11

X2
X3

No interest at all.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #12

X2
X3

No interest at all.

I don't see what all the hate is for, I didn't mind it. I reckon T20 cricket is a bigger farce.

I would rather a state of origin type series, though.

Reply #13

X2
X3

No interest at all.

I don't see what all the hate is for, I didn't mind it. I reckon T20 cricket is a bigger farce.

I don't hate it MI, I'm just not interested.  T20 is much the same for me although I occasionally watch the highlights on the news.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #14

X2
X3

No interest at all.

I don't hate it MI, I'm just not interested.  T20 is much the same for me although I occasionally watch the highlights on the news.

x2 no hate just no care factor.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!