Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton V North- Post match thread (Read 18087 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlton V North- Post match thread

Doing what we do best...giving up!

The culture is just so putrid.

Re: Carlton V North- Post match thread

Reply #1
Won't help, Chalky.

Hendo is gone at years end.

Yarran has got other things on his mind.

ALL THE MORE REASON TO P1SS THEM OFF TO THE NORTHERN BLUES NOW!

Reply #3
rotten to the core
as i suspected - its the players not the coach

YOU ARE RIGHT THE PLAYERS ARE NOT GOD ENOUGH BUT THAT IS MORE REASON FOR THE COACH TO 'DRIVE' THEM.  A GOOD COACH CAN GET THE RIGHT ATTITUDE IN HIS PLAYERS EVEN IF THEY HAVEN'T THE ABILITY.  HOLD THE TACKLES, COMPETE, RUN, CONCENTRATE!

Reply #4
YOU ARE RIGHT THE PLAYERS ARE NOT GOD ENOUGH BUT THAT IS MORE REASON FOR THE COACH TO 'DRIVE' THEM.  A GOOD COACH CAN GET THE RIGHT ATTITUDE IN HIS PLAYERS EVEN IF THEY HAVEN'T THE ABILITY.  HOLD THE TACKLES, COMPETE, RUN, CONCENTRATE!

Check the light on the cap locks button there chalky :P

Reply #5

I'm with you Chalky.
look at Gold Coast, just drew with the eagles and without Ablett.

Reply #6
CHALKY IS VENTING AND RIGHTLY SO ;) ;)

Reply #8
I had to empty my bucket 4 times tonight, and it's the size of a 44 gallon drum.

That's big, for those who don't know what a gallon is. ::)

Reply #9
Henderson and Yarran played like they dont want to be at the club next season and I think Andy Carrazzo is also in retirement mode and knows  we are just playing out time...

Reply #10
The commentators were talking about Carrots, having been to an umpires course, or something similar. I don't remember the exact details. That this is his final year is a foregone conclusion.

Reply #11
Thought we tried pretty hard and were doing OK until skill errors gave this mob of down hill skiers a break, it was all they needed and pretty much killed off our enthusiasm, frustrating to watch and on a few occasion Baker looked dumbfounded with what decisions we made, clearly not following instructions by the look on his face. The young guys like Smith and Boekhorst need to go with first option so they don't get caught at this stage of their introduction to AFL, thought Boekhorst showed something tonight which is promising as he was potential spud material, Cripps is great but needs to get the same kicking coach as Cas!
Still drank a lot of beer to ease the pain but I sure we will get better before I turn into an alcoholic

Reply #12
We'll be better when the faint hearted and the ones that don't want to be there have gone, together with those who just aren't up to it.
Reality always wins in the end.

Re: post

Reply #13
We'll be better when the faint hearted and the ones that don't want to be there have gone, together with those who just aren't up to it.

Cookie...We might have trouble fielding a team with that criteria :D