Skip to main content
Topic: Leadership Group 2018 (Read 34093 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Leadership Group 2018

Reply #165
The simple fact is the bloke shouldn't be on our list.

Not before, not now.

Sure, experienced blah blah but I'd pick Garlett, Pickett, Shaw, Macreadie, O'Brien, Kerridge or O'Shea (as sorta fringe players presently) ahead of Daisy every day of the week.

What's his best position in our 22 in 2018? Is his body up to the rigours and demands of AFL senior footy (arguably not imo)

He simply doesn't cover the ground the way he once did....
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #166
The simple fact is the bloke shouldn't be on our list.

Not before, not now.

Sure, experienced blah blah but I'd pick Garlett, Pickett, Shaw, Macreadie, O'Brien, Kerridge or O'Shea (as sorta fringe players presently) ahead of Daisy every day of the week.

What's his best position in our 22 in 2018? Is his body up to the rigours and demands of AFL senior footy (arguably not imo)

He simply doesn't cover the ground the way he once did....

Simple fact is, you are extremely biased.

He is not the player he once was, nobody doubts that.
He doesn't cover the ground the way he once did sure, but he covers more ground than a lot on the list....and a lot more defensively than most.

How many times has Daisy got a goal in or around the goal square on a fast break? Why do you think that is? ;)

Reply #167
No bias, facts.

8 goals in 2017, less the previous years. Not many (goals out the back) at all, I'd say.....  :o

Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #168
No bias, facts.

8 goals in 2017, less the previous years. Not many (goals out the back) at all, I'd say.....  :o

If thats how you respond to what i've said, then i'm not going to bother explaining it to you.

Reply #169
Sticks and stones.....  O:-)
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #171
Let's see how Daisy fares this year. I wish him the best - looks like a decent fella, but I'd prefer to see a younger bloke get more game time....

The young blokes are the future.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #172
Let's see how Daisy fares this year. I wish him the best - looks like a decent fella, but I'd prefer to see a younger bloke get more game time....

Thank you captain obvious.

I'd be more than happy if a fit Daisy is kept out of the side all year in the same way i'd be happy if a fit casboult is kept out of the side.

Reply #173
'd be more than happy if a fit Daisy is kept out of the side all year

Mein Gott Kruddler, a hint of logic!

Proud of you.  :-*
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #174

Like the 1/2 doz old muppets that you were demanding the recuitment of ?
????????????????????????
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #175
I'm listening!
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #177
It's an unanswerable question, but I'm wondering how many other AFL teams D Thomas would get a game for in 2018?

Reply #178
It's an unanswerable question, but I'm wondering how many other AFL teams D Thomas would get a game for in 2018?

How many teams have as little experience as us when it comes to knowing what it takes to make grand finals?

Reply #179
Bulldogs in 2016
Richmond in 2017