Skip to main content
Topic: MM nominates Richo, McGuire and Caro (Read 7433 times) previous topic - next topic

MM nominates Richo, McGuire and Caro

OK, MM nominates Matthew Richardson, Eddie McGuire and Caroline Wilson. That is a significant set of egos for the ice bucket challenge.

Lets see if they have what it takes to step up and and deliver, two are some of footballs biggest egos and the other is just a giant!
The Force Awakens!

Re: MM nominates Richo, McGuire and Caro

Reply #1
Cant believe he nominated Eddie and Caro...

RIcho is a good sport...

Are Eddie and MM working to fix their relationship?

Reply #2
Cant believe he nominated Eddie and Caro...

RIcho is a good sport...

Are Eddie and MM working to fix their relationship?

Maybe Eddie will want him back when he sacks Bucks??  ;)  ;D
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #3
The ice will melt and the water will boil as soon as it goes over Eddies Head.   Especially if it is done after a collingwood loss.  :P

Reply #4
MM should have nominated Mark Stevens. lol

Reply #5
Nominates for what?

Reply #6
A few Carlton boys (Walker, Kruez, Everitt, Bucks, Bell? and a coaching staff member) did it. They were challenged by The CheatsFC. The boys nominated MM, Ninthmond and I didn't catch who else. It was posted on the Club's Instagram page and I think it's on the club website.
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #7
A few Carlton boys (Walker, Kruez, Everitt, Bucks, Bell? and a coaching staff member) did it. They were challenged by The CheatsFC. The boys nominated MM, Ninthmond and I didn't catch who else. It was posted on the Club's Instagram page and I think it's on the club website.

I reckon it's Ciaran Byrne, not Bell, but not sure. The other person they nominated was Justin Cordy.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #9

I reckon it's Ciaran Byrne, not Bell, but not sure. The other person they nominated was Justin Cordy.

Too short for Byrne... not Dinger either... got me stuffed who that shorter bloke on the far right is also - made a helluva racket though!

Be interesting to see Caro step up to the challenge... and the 3 she nominates!
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #10

Too short for Byrne... not Dinger either... got me stuffed who that shorter bloke on the far right is also - made a helluva racket though!

Be interesting to see Caro step up to the challenge... and the 3 she nominates!

Can anyone picture Caro with Nipple erections just after she gets it?......On second thought  ohhh.  No.    

Reply #11
Can anyone picture Caro with Nipple erections just after she gets it?  

Deserve a suspension for putting that image in my head  :o ;)
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #13
Bring back Cuz, Chick and Kerr...
They d be up for the Ice Challenge for sure!!!