Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 2: Carlton vs Sydney: In Game Attitude (Read 11228 times) previous topic - next topic

Rd 2: Carlton vs Sydney: In Game Attitude

No, I am not chronologically challenged: I know the game is on Sunday evening. I am just getting this ready. I won't be there and I can't see the game on TV (no Pay TV). Therefore, please shout for me!

I will list our probable 'final lune-up' when the 2nds play tomorrow.
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Rd 2: Carlton vs Sydney: In Game Attitude

Reply #1
Our backline set up once again looks to be our Achilles heel.
How do we keep ending up with Simpson or docherty trying to man up buddy or Sinclair in the last line of defence?

Reply #2
Wright looks to be doing very well.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #3
Feels like a blow out on the way........

Come on lads, dig deep.

Reply #4
Fk off Gibbs you absolute poonce. Too scared to win some tough ball, too slow for the outside.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #5
Fk off Gibbs you absolute poonce. Too scared to win some tough ball, too slow for the outside.
Have to agree with you today.

screwing standing still , kicking off a step .

Dale Thomas screwing handball you screwing lair.

Everitt so scared of contact he runs under the ball..
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #6
We have far too many softies out there. One is too many FFS.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #7
Well at least we showed some fight at the end of the quarter.

Did I hear the umpire saying someone had gone in the book? Somehow I doubt it's buddy for slinging tuohy after the siren.

Seemed like Kreuzer and Jamison spent a lot of time on the bench that quarter.

Reply #8
We're being completely outclassed.
I'm not a White fan but he's at least putting in, Rowe and Jamison have been woeful.
Quite a few out there in Navy Blue simply not up to it.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #9
At the ground and feeling deflated at the lack skill on display.  Efforts there - most of the time - but they seem scared everytime they have the ball.  Also Swans using their spare man in defence at the centre bounces to great effect.

Charlie C totally out of his depth.

Reply #10
Good intensity in 1Q but came unglued badly in the 2Q. Swans now dominating clearances and keeping us bottled up in our defensive zone. We are again making a lot of errors, especially under pressure.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #11
I don't want to hear any more crap about "being beaten in the midfield" stops us from scoring or if we lock it in the forward 50 the goals will come.

We have one goal from our forwards from 20 inside 50's

Our forward line is non-existent and non-functional....until we fix that we're going nowhere. ::)

Reply #12
We're being completely outclassed.
I'm not a White fan but he's at least putting in, Rowe and Jamison have been woeful.
Quite a few out there in Navy Blue simply not up to it.

I reckon Rowe the spud has been alright with his spud mate White. Detroit spud city.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #14
I don't want to hear any more crap about "being beaten in the midfield" stops us from scoring or if we lock it in the forward 50 the goals will come.

We have one goal from our forwards from 20 inside 50's

Our forward line is non-existent and non-functional....until we fix that we're going nowhere. ::)

Yup, fair point. Poor Boekhorst has to playn as a leading forward FFS. Everitt has non existent forward pressure so the ball just comes out with ease.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!