Skip to main content
Topic: Dr Who (Read 3978 times) previous topic - next topic

Dr Who

Fans of the BBC show will be shattered to read Peter Capaldi is leaving his role as The Doctor.

However rumors abound Sir Ian Murray McKellen of Lord of the Rings, X-Men, The Da Vinci Code, Waiting for Godot, etc., etc., is considering a season or two as The Doctor!

Interesting times ahead!
The Force Awakens!

Re: Dr Who

Reply #1
Fans of the BBC show will be shattered to read Peter Capaldi is leaving his role as The Doctor.

However rumors abound Sir Ian Murray McKellen of Lord of the Rings, X-Men, The Da Vinci Code, Waiting for Godot, etc., etc., is considering a season or two as The Doctor!

Interesting times ahead!

I haven't been overly impressed with Peter Capaldi as the Doctor, although some of his performances have been very good.  I reckon he's better in roles like Malcolm Tucker.

It will be interesting to see who crops up as the next Doctor ...
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #2
I haven't been overly impressed with Peter Capaldi as the Doctor, although some of his performances have been very good.  I reckon he's better in roles like Malcolm Tucker.

It will be interesting to see who crops up as the next Doctor ...

Obama is looking for work.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #3
Obama is looking for work.

Michelle or Barack?  Agitation for a female doctor has been going on for a while but I don't know enough about time lord physiology to form an opinion about whether regeneration can result in gender tansfer ;)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #4
It certainly can.

The female Master (Missy) was a start.

I like the idea of going back to older Doctors, even though David Tennant was great, as was Matt Smith.
I found my thrills, on Windy Pills

Reply #5
It certainly can.

I like the idea of going back to older Doctors, even though David Tennant was great, as was Matt Smith.

Of course!

Reply #6
Michelle or Barack?  Agitation for a female doctor has been going on for a while but I don't know enough about time lord physiology to form an opinion about whether regeneration can result in gender tansfer ;)

Michelle may not be available, Kane Cornes reckon she has scored a last minute gig in the AFLW or may even replace Daisy if AFL special dispensation is forthcoming.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #7
Michelle may not be available, Kane Cornes reckon she has scored a last minute gig in the AFLW or may even replace Daisy if AFL special dispensation is forthcoming.

Stop it Cookie  :))

Mind you, there are some folk who would rather have Michelle in the 22!

Reply #8
It certainly can.

Hilary Clinton then.

Female and old.  :D
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #10
As each episode passes to me it feels like Missy will be the next Doctor!
The Force Awakens!