Skip to main content
Topic: Smith's Crew in SA (Read 74086 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Smith's Crew in SA

Reply #405
Geez Prof - I really hope that it's the case, but don't think it will be.

The ICC penalties for ball tampering seem to be about 1 match.  Our cricket admin gave the rest of the penalty, partly because of how badly it was all done and handled.

This also gave the opportunity to work out how we wanted to play cricket - what is and isn't acceptable behaviour.  This will take some time to work out.  I am not sure that other countries want to do this.

Reply #406
Another international team done for ball tampering.   Seems like they never learn.   Now for The year long bans and appropriate action.

Time to pad up Sutherland....

Ha, yeah I saw that......interesting the different reactions. 

Aust - ball wasn't altered enough to be even changed by the umpires & all hell breaks loose, players accept full responsibility & cop their whack.

Sri Lanka - ball was altered enough so that it was changed by the umpires & Sri Lankans shut themselves up in the changerooms sooking & refuse to come out & play........

Bet you anything that nothing will happen to any of their players.

Life is pain....... anyone who says differently is selling something.

Reply #407
I want to see Sutherland grow a pair and issue a statement in the penalties are soft.   I thought they ICC and cricket community were serious about stamping out this nonsense.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #408
One inviolable right withdrawn from some but for others?

Let it pass.  Cheap sub continent and manufactured achievements amount to nothing.  I don't subscribe to playing with outright cheats                                              

Reply #409
Because of our ridiculous knee jerk overrreaction we can't say anything, and we won't

Reply #410
Geez !
Poms are on track to score 400 !! ????
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #411
2-253 of 30 overs if you don’t mind...
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #412
Their (England) biggest ODI win and our biggest loss.  That is probably a record that will never be beaten. 

Long way back

Reply #413
Their (England) biggest ODI win and our biggest loss.  That is probably a record that will never be beaten. 

Long way back

Nah, we’ve got the moral high ground ????????
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #414
Capitulated to a pair of mediocre spinners.   Pathetic all round.

Why Finch isn't opening.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #415
With the two NSWelshman out the Aussie Cricket Cartel has cracked the craps, packed up it's bat and left the building!

What is that coaching appointment looking like now, jobs for the boys!
The Force Awakens!