Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 13: Post Game Prattling-Carlton v Fremantle (Read 37304 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 13: Post Game Prattling-Carlton v Fremantle

Reply #165
Tell me where it's wrong though. I know it reads like an absurdity, but take a look at the reality. It's like Gibbs has applied his voodoo over there. He's been there not 5 minutes and the Crows are a basket case after being the Grand Final the year before. Tell me that's a coincidence.   O0

Footscray won a flag a couple of years back and now can't beat time with a stick, Richmond did nothing much at all in 2016.
It happens.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #166
Might just be Gibbs
Eddie B and big Sam didn't have the same spells. :D

Yes, but they didn't believe their sh*t didn't stink. Unlike Gibbs and Murphy. Kreuser excepted...
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #167
Tell me where it's wrong though. I know it reads like an absurdity, but take a look at the reality. It's like Gibbs has applied his voodoo over there. He's been there not 5 minutes and the Crows are a basket case after being the Grand Final the year before. Tell me that's a coincidence.   O0

This is beyond absurd. What about the camp ? What about injuries to :
Luke Brown
Harry Dear
Rory Laird   
Tom Lynch
Rory Sloane
Riley Knight
Mitch McGovern
Paul Hunter   
Brodie Smith   
Brad Crouch
Taylor Walker

Those blokes are either out for large chunks of the season, or in and out over several weeks.

We've gone backwards since Gibbs left, so I guess applying your logic in reverse, he must have been our best player.

Reply #168
This is beyond absurd. What about the camp ? What about injuries to :
Luke Brown
Harry Dear
Rory Laird   
Tom Lynch
Rory Sloane
Riley Knight
Mitch McGovern
Paul Hunter   
Brodie Smith   
Brad Crouch
Taylor Walker

Those blokes are either out for large chunks of the season, or in and out over several weeks.

We've gone backwards since Gibbs left, so I guess applying your logic in reverse, he must have been our best player.

You forgot to add Jake Lever and Charlie C
Crows are a shadow of their side from last year.

Reply #169
You forgot to add Jake Lever and Charlie C
Crows are a shadow of their side from last year.

Yes, right you are rocky.

Reply #170
He's prone to some "Massive" rants ;) ;D

Yeah, he’s stealing others thunder and claiming it as his own... ????
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #171
Three number one picks, a number two pick, and Judd, not to mention Fevola, Stevens, Waite, Betts and another couple of hacks.
I won't get into yet another Pagan v Ratten barney, I'll only say that they were both bad appointments appointed for the wrong reasons, as was Malthouse.
We've lurched from one disaster to the next, and they've all been of our own making.

We had cream at the top but crap in the bottom half. The 2011 SF had 8.players off the rookie list. Other than Judd we had all those players were there under Pagan. Say what you want about Ratten he turned us from a basket case to finalist in 2 years.

Reply #172

We had cream at the top but crap in the bottom half. The 2011 SF had 8.players off the rookie list. Other than Judd we had all those players were there under Pagan. Say what you want about Ratten he turned us from a basket case to finalist in 2 years.

i guess richmond had their Rattan moment 2015/16. New board circling.
They learned from our misstep

Reply #173

And no Krooz or Gibbs in that semi final.

b4l's mind is made up, and no opinion on here, and no positive thoughts on Ratts from the likes of Parkin, Clarkson, Kouta, Scotland, Bomber Riley, Ian Coutts etc., will change that.

Reply #174
The truth is we should have stuck with Malthouse.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #175
The truth is we should have stuck with Malthouse.

He had to change his ways MBB, and he couldn't.

The time of one man calling all the shots is dead, no one individual can possible hope to coach against panels of 6 or 8 experienced people! The group will always come out on top!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #176
He had to change his ways MBB, and he couldn't.

The time of one man calling all the shots is dead, no one individual can possible hope to coach against panels of 6 or 8 experienced people! The group will always come out on top!

He would outcoach Bolton and his hapless bunch of cronies anyday.

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #177
He would outcoach Bolton and his hapless bunch of cronies anyday.

It's very unlikely.

MM would have his moments like any good football coach, but on the whole he would be lost and confused unable to keep pace with the tactics or the game!

The systems we've put in place are the correct thing to do, now we just need to get it working which probably means pulling some square pegs from some round holes!

I think the next to go has to be the long term residents, we cannot keep chopping the newbies.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #178
It's very unlikely.

MM would have his moments like any good football coach, but on the whole he would be lost and confused unable to keep pace with the tactics or the game!

The systems we've put in place are the correct thing to do, now we just need to get it working which probably means pulling some square pegs from some round holes!

I think the next to go has to be the long term residents, we cannot keep chopping the newbies.

He coached from the 80s till 3 years ago and was going great guns till he came to our rabble of a club. It was us not him.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #179

Then back to a basket case in another three. ????
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.