42 - Tuohy
[ 0 ] (0%)
44 - Carrazzo
[ 1 ] (1.4%)
46 - Ellard
[ 2 ] (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: April 20, 2014, 04:15:12 pm

Topic: R4 - BEST on ground vs Demons (Read 9439 times) previous topic - next topic

R4 - BEST on ground vs Demons

Not a great turnaround after last weeks effort against the bombers. Has to be a few that can hold their head up though. Who are they?

Re: R4 - BEST on ground vs Demons

Reply #1
Not a great turnaround after last weeks effort against the bombers. Has to be a few that can hold their head up though. Who are they?
To quote Al Martello when commentating in the 80's one Saturday when they crossed to him and asked him for Richmond's best players against Geelong, Al replied "None".
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #2
Only positive today - Buckley, he is gunna be a gun.
Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #3
Turned it over but at least tried to run... nothing to kick to up the ground.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #4
WTF , this is now the third time I've seen a Carlton side that does not want to play for the coach and ended with a sacking....I reckon now Sod's law they will keep the coach and have another 6-10 years of crape mind f##king rebuild....ain't easy beating blue..

Reply #5
we gotta stop these stupid threads

Reply #7
Frawley
Spencer
Jones

Reply #9
To answer the OPs question I thought Yarran and Simpson were clearly our best 2. Simpson was Simpson. Got me stuffed why he's not Captain. Watched Yarran closely and thought he worked really hard. Ran himself ragged. Gibbs 26 touches had no impact on the game, typical Gibbs. Maybe Curnow deserves a vote???
Eat more chooks

Reply #10
To answer the OPs question I thought Yarran and Simpson were clearly our best 2. Simpson was Simpson. Got me stuffed why he's not Captain. Watched Yarran closely and thought he worked really hard. Ran himself ragged. Gibbs 26 touches had no impact on the game, typical Gibbs. Maybe Curnow deserves a vote???
For an apparent elite kick, Gibbs kicking 3 behinds hurt bad, yarran kicked 2.2.

7 goals from 23 scoring shots is bull$h1t

Reply #11
Simpson Yarran Curnow

Reply #12
For an apparent elite kick, Gibbs kicking 3 behinds hurt bad, yarran kicked 2.2.

Funny how a boundary line centric game plan results in lots of points....
Eat more chooks

Reply #13

Funny how a boundary line centric game plan results in lots of points....
Exactly, quickest avenue to goal would be the best for us, the less time we have the ball in our hands the less chances we have of screwing it up and letting oppo teams set up defensively because we move the ball sooooooo frigggin slooooow! Not playing to our strengths. It's like asking a priest to become an atheist! Just aint gonna work!

Reply #14
Yarran our best for me over four quarters, Simpson rarely puts in a bad one and didn't yesterday, I thought Walker's game was good which puts me at odds with a few here, Warnock competed well all day and so did Scotland.
Not a midfielder in that lot which goes a long way to explaining how we got beaten, some reckon Curnow was good but I thought he was ineffective, Henderson easily our best forward but tapered off after a good start.
Cripps was good for a first gamer, Buckley was good for a fourth gamer and Menzel started very well until he was injured, thoee three were the highlights for me.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.