Skip to main content
Topic: Round 22: Carlton vs. GWS at Spotless: Pre Game Postulations. (Read 19291 times) previous topic - next topic

Round 22: Carlton vs. GWS at Spotless: Pre Game Postulations.

We could win this game, weird as that sounds. GWS have dropped their bundle over the last few weeks and are playing insipid footall.
We will be without Murphy, who has a dislocated shoulder. We may be missing Jamo and Kreuzer. We have very little left to bring up, but funnier things have happened.

The game is in Sydney on Saturday at 1345. I am pretty sure the game will not be on free to air TV.

I won't be at the game, nor the next one: I am having surgery on Thursday. Barrack hard for me please!
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Round 22: Carlton vs. GWS at Spotless: Pre Game Postulations.

Reply #1
Fingers crossed for you crash!

Reply #2
Stick Jones back in and we should lose. He has that impact on the clubs results.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #3
Fingers crossed for you crash!
Thanks, mate. I will be following by computer, as soon as I am allowed to sit in front of one.  ;D ;D ;D
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #4
Stick Jones back in and we should lose. He has that impact on the clubs results.
If Jamo and Kreuzer don't come up, Jones may be our only remaining KPP left to promote. We may have less than 5 Blues in the VFL next week.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #5
We simply MUST lose this game.  If we don't, we have rocks in our head.

Reply #6
I can't see how we could win with the list we have available, but I thought that against Melbourne. It just goes to show that the players never tank, no matter how things go in the other departments.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #7
We could win this game, weird as that sounds. GWS have dropped their bundle over the last few weeks and are playing insipid footall.
We will be without Murphy, who has a dislocated shoulder. We may be missing Jamo and Kreuzer. We have very little left to bring up, but funnier things have happened.

The game is in Sydney on Saturday at 1345. I am pretty sure the game will not be on free to air TV.

I won't be at the game, nor the next one: I am having surgery on Thursday. Barrack hard for me please!

Hope it's only routine and nothing serious - all the best matey.

As to the game, looking forward to 2 in a row. This mob is definitely beatable.

Reply #8

I doubt GWS will be as limp as the Go Dees. We'll experience genuine opposition this week. Back in Oz, arrived today and will be at that game.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #9
Hope it's only routine and nothing serious - all the best matey.

As to the game, looking forward to 2 in a row. This mob is definitely beatable.
Thanks for the good wishes.

I don't know what is going to happen with us this weekend, now that we appear to be naming our new coach. I fear what it will do to our present coaching staff, especially Barker. I have no idea whether we will be 'turned on' on not.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #10
If Kreuzer and Jamison don't play there's no way we'll win.
We stopped dead when Murphy went off last Sunday and he'll miss as well, stranger things have happened but I think it will be a 5 or 6 goal loss.
Casboult should probably play so that will boost our tall stocks to some little extent but even if he plays minus Jamo and Krooze our talls will be him, Wood, Rowe, Watson, Jaksch and probably Jones.
That lot wouldn't worry a decent VFL side.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #11
If Jamo and Kruz are out, I presume Rowe gets another game for us... he is awful.

Reply #12
If Jamo and Kruz are out, I presume Rowe gets another game for us... he is awful.

But better than Jones or Watson.
I hope this Weitering is as good as they say.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #13
No Murphy, No Casboult, No Jaksch, Kruezer and Jammo have doubt.

Jones at FB, Watson at FF, what would have been the odds of that happening during the pre season?

Reply #14
If GWS lose this they need to be investigated for tanking.

OUT: Murphy (inj), Jaksch (inj), Jamison (conc.), Menzel (inj), Ellard (omit)
IN: Holman, Jones, Fields, Armfield, Yaz