Skip to main content
Topic: RIP - Ken Judge (Read 4437 times) previous topic - next topic

RIP - Ken Judge

Hawks Premiership player, Coach of Hawthorn and West Coast and Prominent ABC commentator. Been sick for a while.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Re: RIP - Ken Judge

Reply #1
Wasn't he diagnosed with cancer many moons ago? Had heard nothing so I just figured he'd beaten it. RIP.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #3
4 of the first 5 posts in this thread are about deaths.

Think Judge was a good footy man. RIP.

Reply #4
I enjoyed his insightful commentary.

RIP
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #6
You mean threads in the scroll?

Maybe we should have an all inclusive RIP thread?

That's what I think he meant. Was probably 5 out of 5, the other would have been the death of the Scum

Reply #7
Was an assistant to Parkin in 1995.

RIP
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #9
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2016-01-15/vale-ken-judge

The Carlton Football Club is mourning the untimely death of former Hawthorn Premiership player Ken Judge, the club’s former Assistant and Reserve Grade Coach who so ably supported Senior Coach David Parkin in the Blues' last Premiership season of 1995.

Reply #10
You mean threads in the scroll?

Maybe we should have an all inclusive RIP thread?

I use the "show new posts" link instead of the scroll (which I hid). I went to the blah blah  forum and noticed all the recent RIP threads. I'm not annoyed at the number of them, its just noteworthy we got a few at once.

Reply #11
I use the "show new posts" link instead of the scroll (which I hid). I went to the blah blah  forum and noticed all the recent RIP threads. I'm not annoyed at the number of them, its just noteworthy we got a few at once.

Celine Dion's husband has also gone today.
While that probably won't impact on a lot of folk I'm getting notifications from a few prominent singers I follow on facebook that suggest he had a bit of a presence in the industry.

Reply #12
The passing of Ken Judge is very sad news. He will be eternally connected to our 95 flag team. On a personal level I had a brief liaison with his niece whilst he was a Hawks player.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #13
RIP Ken Judge .
Another one gone too young.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.