Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 13: Bye: One week late or just in time? (Read 3588 times) previous topic - next topic

Rd 13: Bye: One week late or just in time?

This week we get to watch while a few other teams flog themselves to death (hopefully). We have a fortnight to get over our poor showing and do our homework on the Giants. They look good at the moment.
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Rd 13: Bye: One week late or just in time?

Reply #1
An oldie but a goodie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXatqcigUFw
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #2
Bolton better get the boys heads in the right space. Over the next 6 games we could come out with only one win. It won't be an easy run playing GWS, Collingwood, Adelaide, West Coast, Sydney and then Hawthorn. Collingwood is the only game that you could consider pencilling in as an automatic win. Even then nothing is ever a certainty. I still don't understand how we beat Geelong and struggled against St Kilda ??
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #3
Two wins from that lot would be a good effort ;)

Reply #4
Bolton better get the boys heads in the right space. Over the next 6 games we could come out with only one win. It won't be an easy run playing GWS, Collingwood, Adelaide, West Coast, Sydney and then Hawthorn. Collingwood is the only game that you could consider pencilling in as an automatic win. Even then nothing is ever a certainty. I still don't understand how we beat Geelong and struggled against St Kilda ??

Geelong are wondering how they beat North and lost to us.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #5
Geelong are wondering how they beat North and lost to us.

North are old, they can only get 1/2 a season out of that list max. For the last few years it's been the last 1/2, the big mistake this year was coaching them to a fast start which I reckon will almost certainly end in a slow death! ;)
The Force Awakens!