Skip to main content
Topic: Judd apparently has hand up for finals (Read 16343 times) previous topic - next topic

Judd apparently has hand up for finals

SEN reports that Judd is back in light training and has declared that he'll be good to go for the elimination final, if we get there of course.  That fits in with previous suggestions that the injury wasn't as bad as first thought.

Re: Judd apparently has hand up for finals

Reply #1
Maddd! Richmond at the G, with Juddy it was meant to be!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #2
Expectation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reality!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3
Does this mean we put him on ice early on purpose?  It would suggest so to me anyway.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #4
Does this mean we put him on ice early on purpose?  It would suggest so to me anyway.

McLean is gone for the season he racks up possessions against Nthmond, Carrazzo is out, Kreuzer hasn't played for three weeks, Walker is suspect, Murphy limping and Judd coming out of a medial ligament, Scotland has quad tightness.

Casboult reverted to a spud, Warnock got a million taps to nobody.

Lucas stunk it up in the Maggoos, Cachia rolled an ankle, Rowe didn't get close to it, Bootsma was ordinary, Hampson missed again, Garlett looked lost.

Ellard might be an in!

Box em up lads, and bring em out after Christmas!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7
Casboult was good last week.

Really, I must have been at the wrong game!!!

He took 5 marks and got 3 frees for from marking attempts that were illegaly spoiled. He didn't dominate but he was far from a spud.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #8
Yep I rated Cas's game.  Our forwards in general suffered from poor delivery more than anything else.  That second quarter was something I have not seen for a long time where the game was played between the 50 metre arcs with essendon trying to push up the ground but us repelling every attack and kicking long with the result of it coming straight back in.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #9
I think you are gold coating things a bit!

Nobody here on the forum managed to give him a vote, even Crashlander who just about voted or mentioned everybody couldn't find a vote for him!

Most of the match rating systems have him in the bottom 4 or 5.

If you had told me Hendo or Menzel was OK up forward, I could accept it as your assessment. Both had far more influence than Casboult who was neither effective or influential, and that seems supported by the votes and the stats.

I spent most of the night looking for Meat wondering if he was ever going to give Warnock a break. Warnock must have rucked 90% or even more of the time!

Sorry, if that is what you think it takes for a 200cm player to be OK we have very different perspectives.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #10
Agree. Casboult was good.

Reply #11
Casboult was solid, consistently having to lead from CHF up to the wings to make a target for our defenders. Really missed Kreuzer around the ground, Warnock becomes the invisible man after the centre bounce.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #12
Sorry, no way, good at being a spud maybe!

I have searched voting and post game threads, high and low and they are the only mentions I could find to this moment!

Quote from: The Sheik
Waite in defence was a handbag, Casboult around the ground just shat himself under the pressure and none of the could kick a goal when it was needed.

Quote from: Mondy
+ 1

Casbout zero intelligence.

Quote from: EB1
Gibbs missed that last kick he had for goal because he felt  pressure, Casboult panicked and turned the ball over under pressure, handpassing to no one after he had a  chance to kick the footy....McInnes punched instead of marked because of the perceived pressure.

Quote from: GTC
Brainless Dopes like:
Waite
Casbolt
Bell

Quote from: ringdabelltommy
The following players have to go:

The 3 amigos.  Armfield, Casboult, Joeseph (can you believe he got a game tonight!),  Waite, Scotland, Catchia, Duygan, Warnock and Robinson, Gibbs and Judd.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #13
No one said he starred.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #14
No one said he starred.

Before the comments today the only mention was 100% negative, perhaps time heals all wounds but it has only been four days!

Good no way
OK remotely possible
Spud more likely.

I spent four years backing that horse, and the best it has done is run a place once or twice.
The Force Awakens!