Skip to main content
Topic: Davey, Vescio Re-Sign (Read 3032 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Davey, Vescio Re-Sign

Reply #1
Seems a crazy situation that entering the 3rd season existing clubs cannot at least sign their marquee players on longer deals.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3
Seems a crazy situation that entering the 3rd season existing clubs cannot at least sign their marquee players on longer deals.

I reckon Darcy is probably on an extended contract working for the club as part of her 'day job'. Not quite the same, but as close as we can get.

Reply #4
Beat up?

Our list manager is gone.
Our coach is gone.
Our captain wants out....and others expected to go too. I suspect Tilly Lucas-Rodd would be next in line.

Not sure how much is being beaten up.

Whether the rumoured problems in the article are true or not, its clear that there are some problems. So if there are problems, why make up 'other' ones when you can report the actual ones?

I knew that article was a beat-up by an anti-Carlton flog ????
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #5
I knew that article was a beat-up by an anti-Carlton flog ????

You might not agree with him, but I think Krudds is a true blue...
????????
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #6
You might not agree with him, but I think Krudds is a true blue...
????????

I believe that Kruddler would bleed navy blue NB, but I was referring to an article in which the author claimed that half of our players were leaving and we should never have been granted an AFLW licence.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #7
I believe that Kruddler would bleed navy blue NB, but I was referring to an article in which the author claimed that half of our players were leaving and we should never have been granted an AFLW licence.

I think NB  was having a little joke ;D

Reply #8
I think NB  was having a little joke ;D

I sometimes struggle to make out emoticons on my phone Lods, particularly with aging naked eyes ????