Skip to main content
Topic: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium (Read 81054 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium

Reply #30
Me  ;D

Looking forward to the report!! :)
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #31
The result (as always in pre-season) is meaningless.
The interest will be in seeing how the young players go and how some of the injured boys from last year have recovered.

Reply #32
Going to be in Singapore next week, anyone here know how I can get access the game via the internet??
What happened to my old profile?????

Reply #33
Going to be in Singapore next week, anyone here know how I can get access the game via the internet??

Have you looked at the AFL live pass subscriptions? I purchased mine as an extra on my CFC membership, but that's for the year. I think you can buy shorter term i.e. month. Enjoy Singapore and travel safe
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #34
https://id.afl.com.au/livepass

does the pass include the NAB Cup matches too?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #35
Read your link flyboy

Every match LIVE

Watch every AFL match live, including NAB Challenge, 2015 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals Series through the AFL Live app on mobile and tablet.

Reply #37
It's a pity the AFL no longer offer the weekly pass this year to view live games. I found that useful for the couple of games I couldn't get to or otherwise watch last year. Minimum for this year is the monthly pass, but I guess it's not bad value.

Also, there's a free replay service on the AFL website but I'm not sure if you can access that from overseas - maybe via a VPN?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #38
looks like there is a weekly option Cookie?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #40
looks like there is a weekly option Cookie?

Really FB, where is that available? The AFL app on my tablet only shows monthly and yearly available from Googleplay.

Reply #43
Really FB, where is that available? The AFL app on my tablet only shows monthly and yearly available from Googleplay.

On the AFL.COM.AU there is a weekly option $4.99.

But it may be worth checking if you are a Telstra Mobile customer, some games may be available free on your phone.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #44
@LP and FB

Thanks guys. I will have to look into that later on. (The site is now insisting that I log in via Telstra and my old AFL log on doesn't seem to work any longer. Looks like being a frustrating exercise - telstra's site security looks like it is crapzenhausen - long story!)

PS. Now done!