Skip to main content
Topic: The Journey - Tues 15/3 830pm Fox Footy (Read 27726 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Journey - Tues 15/3 830pm Fox Footy

Reply #1
Yes, I'm really looking forward to it  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #2
Looks good but I just wish they waited until we had a bit of success before it went to air.
Too much feel good, back slapping while the hard work is still being done might allow a few to take the foot off the pedal.
Go Blues, work harder... please!
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #3
Looks like it will be very interesting. I hope it's an honest insight and not a propaganda piece. Looking forward to it.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #4
Looks really good.

The digital manager (Luca Gonano) they've got at the club seems like a gun to me. I believe he's the one behind this video.

Right throughout the preseason the videos / photos have been first rate... quantity and quality. Loved the behind the scenes stuff. Heaps of news articles also. Generated a lot of positive press which has got to help membership sales.

We also do really well on Facebook / Twitter followers. I think only Collingwood do better. Shame they can't find a way to translate a few more of these followers into paying members.

Reply #5
Looks really good.

The digital manager (Luca Gonano) they've got at the club seems like a gun to me. I believe he's the one behind this video.

Right throughout the preseason the videos / photos have been first rate... quantity and quality. Loved the behind the scenes stuff. Heaps of news articles also. Generated a lot of positive press which has got to help membership sales.

We also do really well on Facebook / Twitter followers. I think only Collingwood do better. Shame they can't find a way to translate a few more of these followers into paying members.

That's easy; win a few games  :)

The coverage of the pre-season has been excellent and I think that it is part of a deliberate strategy to connect better with supporters.  "The Journey" should continue that process and, if other supporters/members are anything like me, they will be desperate to get a glimpse of the thinking that's driving our resurgence.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #6
Anyone who doesn't think our Club is in great hands needs to watch.
Bolts teaches what he believes.
The players are absolutely eating up his teachings for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You can see they believe what he's teaching them.
We re going to have some great times in a few years.
Seems we ve finally got our crap together.

Reply #7
I don't have Foxtel, the Pr..ks have taken too much away from Free To Air (see Formula 1) trying to get me to pay for it, I have no intention of getting it either, I've not got the money for this...so I ask, what does this mean from the clubs web page re the Journey:

"The Journey will premiere on Fox Footy on Tuesday, March 15, at 8:30pm and will be available on-demand via www.carltonfc.com.au/thejourney.

What does "on-demand via www.carltonfc.com.au/thejourney." mean??Do they want me to pay through the Website if I want to watch?? Or ....Hallelujah ...something free for Members and Supporters??

Feedback anyone?
CJD

Reply #8
I don't have Foxtel, the Pr..ks have taken too much away from Free To Air (see Formula 1) trying to get me to pay for it, I have no intention of getting it either, I've not got the money for this...so I ask, what does this mean from the clubs web page re the Journey:

"The Journey will premiere on Fox Footy on Tuesday, March 15, at 8:30pm and will be available on-demand via www.carltonfc.com.au/thejourney.

What does "on-demand via www.carltonfc.com.au/thejourney." mean??Do they want me to pay through the Website if I want to watch?? Or ....Hallelujah ...something free for Members and Supporters??

Feedback anyone?
CJD

You'll be able to watch it on the website like all of the other videos they post.  There's no capacity to to charge to watch stuff on the website  :)

Reply #9
You'll be able to watch it on the website like all of the other videos they post.  There's no capacity to to charge to watch stuff on the website  :)
Maybe we won't be able to watch it live at 8.30 Tuesday on the website. They will probably post it the next day, could be wrong though.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #10
Maybe we won't be able to watch it live at 8.30 Tuesday on the website. They will probably post it the next day, could be wrong though.

I think that's probably right. 

Reply #11
Can't wait!!!

Reply #12
Cool, that'll do me...now I can't wait ;)

Reply #14
Would that be the same "The Journey" we've been discussing?

http://www.carltonsc.com/index.php?topic=2753.msg146933;topicseen#new

;)