Skip to main content
Topic: RD 18 : Blues Stun Kangaroos (Final Siren Shock) (Read 52159 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 18 : Blues Stun Kangaroos (Final Siren Shock)

Reply #165

Lets not have perceptions distort reality! ;)

This is the forum, perceptions are the reality!

BTW  Nice to read a positive report from Brettie.

Reply #166
Couple of VERY BIG ifs there mate!  ;)

Care to analyse games played out of possible games played for both Warnock and Kreuzer, want to take a guess?

I'll give you the answer.

Warnock has played 65% of possible games and Kreuzer  has played 72%.

Lets not have perceptions distort reality! ;)

I'm looking at Kreuz's recent history which is not great injury wise - he's had ongoing issues and repeated breakdowns. When he's fit, firing and consistently on the park I'll be more convinced.

Anyway, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm in NO WAY trying to compare Warnock to Kreuzer or anyone else. Unlike you I don't keep a pet ruckman so I'm really not advocating for any one of 'em. (If I had to choose, MK would be it if fit). I'm posting about risk management and any plan that's based on too many "ifs" is a crape one in my book. Anyway, I know you're obsessed with this topic so I will now sign off on it and waste no more of my time.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #167
Wow just saw some pretty full on footage from the game on AFL 360.  Malthouse was giving it to Robbo and Robbo sort of said 'yeah mate whatever' and rolled his eyes! So anyway Mick kept baking him and Robbo just walked off on him, you could see Mick really ark up and start following him continuing the bake. Robbo had the 'fk I'm over this shight' look on his face.

I'm not posting this to rubbish either person here as I can imagine Robbo would be pretty frustrating but I thought it was quite interesting anyway.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #168
It's like that crazy girlfriend who once you set off just keeps coming and coming and coming...  :))

Reply #169
Wow just saw some pretty full on footage from the game on AFL 360.  Malthouse was giving it to Robbo and Robbo sort of said 'yeah mate whatever' and rolled his eyes! So anyway Mick kept baking him and Robbo just walked off on him, you could see Mick really ark up and start following him continuing the bake. Robbo had the 'fk I'm over this shight' look on his face.

I'm not posting this to rubbish either person here as I can imagine Robbo would be pretty frustrating but I thought it was quite interesting anyway.

In past interviews, Mick has indicated that Robbo is frustrating to coach, or to similar effect.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #170

In past interviews, Mick has indicated that Robbo is frustrating to coach, or to similar effect.

Yeah during a post match he made reference, or lack thereof , to Mitch (after being asked by a Journo's) which I interpreted as saying that he finds Mitch frustrating and thick. Although nothing that hasn't been implied countless times in blues forums, and  not any worse than other coaches comments about certain players.
Mick actually said very little about Robbo, which is why I got the impression I did.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain