Skip to main content
Topic: RD 18 : Blues Stun Kangaroos (Final Siren Shock) (Read 51919 times) previous topic - next topic

RD 18 : Blues Stun Kangaroos (Final Siren Shock)

North Melbourne are frauds !!

And tonight just showed that both teams are miles away from the top 4 in the competition.

Cameron Wood, well done fella, took the opportunity with open arms and has resigned Warnock to the Trade Table for once and for all. Thank god for that !!

Graham was brought on in place of Everitt due to injury and played 3/4 of the game. Kicked a nice goal and did okay but he still has some way to go before he is where we really want him to be. More senior game time will assist in that.

Six goals to Henderson (4 in the last) was terrific and McLean pulling out giving Waite a game was a noble gesture by Brock.  ;D
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Re: RD 18 : Blues Stun Kangaroos (Final Siren Shock)

Reply #1
When they do that, it really sh!!ts you what a waste of a season this has been.

Anyway, I'll sing the song along with them.

Wake up the neighbors, they are Collingwood supporters so fk em.

Reply #2
North Melbourne are frauds !!

And tonight just showed that both teams are miles away from the top 4 in the competition.

Cameron Wood, well done fella, took the opportunity with open arms and has resigned Warnock to the Trade Table for once and for all. Thank god for that !!

Graham was brought on in place of Everitt due to injury and played 3/4 of the game. Kicked a nice goal and did okay but he still has some way to go before he is where we really want him to be. More senior game time will assist in that.

Six goals to Henderson (4 in the last) was terrific and McLean pulling out giving Waite a game was a noble gesture by Brock.  ;D

I thought Graham was excellent.  Used the pill very well and stood in the right spots.  Even tackled well.  Cameron Wood 100 times better than 206.

Reply #3
That was a really good game of footy to watch tonight.

Amazing how good our forward line is when the ball is blasted into the forward line at pace. So much run. Suddenly just so much space. Great to see such hard work at both ends of the ground.

Just like to know, where has this been all year?!!! That's as well as we've played since MM's been here. Only a horribly inaccurate 3rd qtr made the game close otherwise it's 7-8 goals.

Reply #4
if the Collingwood ruckman has a crape game this weekend, there will be heat!

Reply #5
Mick parks his ego. Picks Wood. Forced to pick Waite. Graham comes on early.

Amazing.

Well done Mick. Well done blues!
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #6
Great moral boosting win for the club and supporters!

Waite, Casboult, Henderson. I reckon most clubs would kill for a key position trio like that! Thought Waite was enormous tonight. A real matchwinner. Amazing he's been playing reserves football.

Nicky Graham come on down! That bit of play with the shepherd and goal was enormous. Very tidy disposal and more importantly beautiful technique.  His nine iron in traffic to put us in space for the sealing goal in the last quarter was elite! I can't remember who it was that said he has poor disposal but it's off to OPSM for them! :P Really been a waste for him this year, must play every week from now on.

Cam Wood was a huge upgrade on Kreuzer/Warnock/Hampson. Felt weird to have a real ruckman out there for once!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #7
I would like to take credit for this win as I was unable to attend nor watch on  ;D

Came back to see the song and 2 things:
- Wood must have the highest socks in the history of the world, looks like a prostitute :P
- Judd looked to enjoy throwing Gatorade on wood a little too much.

Reply #8
I'd say that's the first time we've played four quarters all year.  Yes, they lost the third quarter score wise but had more of the ball and more shots on goal in that quarter.  Kangas are pretenders.  Scott is a sook.  And the shame is that most of the focus will be on the Kangas inconsistencies and not our great turnaround from last week.

Also about time they played for the jumper.

Reply #9
Amazing how good we look when we have ruck man that takes grabs around the ground and kicks goals.
He runs and gets involved! When was the last time we had a ruck an the did that? Matty Allen?
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #10
Always happy to see the boys win, but let's be honest - we crumble under fierce pressure, and North are one of the sides that apply it least. Plus no tagging, and plenty of room to move. Lots of latitude for the boys to run free.

Plenty more to say.

Reply #11
I would like to take credit for this win as I was unable to attend nor watch on  ;D

Came back to see the song and 2 things:
- Wood must have the highest socks in the history of the world, looks like a prostitute :P
- Judd looked to enjoy throwing Gatorade on wood a little too much.

And notice how Judd was throwing the Gatorade.  The angle was telling.

Reply #12
Wood is an improvement on Warnock but Goldstein beat him easily in the ruck.
Good effort by the boys, Gibbs and Murph set the standard from the first bounce.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #13
Great moral boosting win for the club and supporters!

Waite, Casboult, Henderson. I reckon most clubs would kill for a key position trio like that! Thought Waite was enormous tonight. A real matchwinner. Amazing he's been playing reserves football.

Nicky Graham come on down! That bit of play with the shepherd and goal was enormous. Very tidy disposal and more importantly beautiful technique.  His nine iron in traffic to put us in space for the sealing goal in the last quarter was elite! I can't remember who it was that said he has poor disposal but it's off to OPSM for them! :P Really been a waste for him this year, must play every week from now on.

Cam Wood was a huge upgrade on Kreuzer/Warnock/Hampson. Felt weird to have a real ruckman out there for once!

Amazing how good that forward looks when the ball is taken in there at pace.  Just gave Waite and Hendo every chance in space.

Casboult and Rowe are two of the most improved players in the competition.

Reply #14
Wood is an improvement on Warnock but Goldstein beat him easily in the ruck.
Good effort by the boys, Gibbs and Murph set the standard from the first bounce.

I though Wood held his own in the ruck and had more trouble with the athletic Daw....