Skip to main content
Topic: Geelong Predictably Smash the Blues - Post Game (Read 29650 times) previous topic - next topic

Geelong Predictably Smash the Blues - Post Game

That Blitz-ar$e has come out of nowhere.

Re: after match

Reply #1
It's a good start. What problems we did have have increased 20 fold.

We had something, not perfect but something decent to build off when you come 5th, and within 3 years now we have nothing and on the bottom.

Not that you would ever admit you're wrong. Ego couldn't cope. Come on, you can do it wr, wr, wr, wr......

Within 3 years you reckon?

Oh wait, thats right you've blocked out 2012.

As MBB so eloquently put it - 2012 happened!

Cmon Jimbo, you wanna talk about being wrong. You wanna share why you are no longer Jim The Great?

Go crawl back into your hole.

Reply #2
The trigger has to be pulled on MM this week, it doesn't matter who is the problem. MM is part of the problem, so get rid of him
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #3
He's gone mate.

Almost certainly, but in four years time we'll want to sack the next unfortunate sod that gets the CFC coaching gig.
It's how we roll, and why we are where we are.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #4
Within 3 years you reckon?

Oh wait, thats right you've blocked out 2012.

As MBB so eloquently put it - 2012 happened!

Cmon Jimbo, you wanna talk about being wrong. You wanna share why you are no longer Jim The Great?

Go crawl back into your hole.

You're taking this loss worse than MM kruds.

The old useless prick is gone champ, get over it.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #5
Changes to be made
MM gone
Cripps captain
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #6
I just don't get our forward set up...  I know a few blokes are injured but maybe we could have played Jaksch as a leading option and at least kept the Cats' tall backs a little bit more occupied... we win the ball and there are no forward options to kick too.  Far too often Blicavs etc mark unopposed.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #7
The Coach wouldn't survive in any other sport, anywhere after months of this drivel.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #8
I said a 70 point loss...I might be wrong...

Reply #9
I defy anyone to win an AFL match when your key forward options are Casboult, Jones and Watson.
If we delisted the three of them they'd all be playing in the suburban leagues next year.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #10
That was rancid

Reply #11
Your taking this loss worse than MM kruds.

The old useless prick is gone champ, get over it.

I know he is gone.

I don't have an issue with him getting the sack. I have an issue with the club thinking that giving him the sack means they've made the tough call and are somehow improving us as a result.

Reply #12
I defy anyone to win an AFL match when your key forward options are Casboult, Jones and Watson.
If we delisted the three of them they'd all be playing in the suburban leagues next year.
Sums it it up.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #13
In the first half, and early in the third, I thought we might keep it to 5 or 6 goals - and then, we just ran out of................everything.

Reply #14
Jones to the Bullants and accept the mistake. Look for other key forwards. Jones isn't a forwards jock strap.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.