Skip to main content
Topic: Nick Graham (Read 7712 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Nick Graham

Reply #2
Leave him in the seniors for the last two games. There is nothing to be gained from dropping him back to the seconds, he needs the exposure and its not like he sooked up or squibbed it either.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #3
Graham hasnt been gifted a game. He has earned it through consistent good performances in the magoos. He is a big part of the future of this club. By playing the last 3 games of the season he can go into his second pre-season knowing exactly whats required at the highest level.
Eat more chooks

Reply #4
Graham hasnt been gifted a game. He has earned it through consistent good performances in the magoos. He is a big part of the future of this club. By playing the last 3 games of the season he can go into his second pre-season knowing exactly whats required at the highest level.

The best way to improve is to see what parts of your game are exposed, and the best way to see what you need to work on is by playing at the highest level. I have to watch the replay to see how he went today. By what I have heard he has some ability.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #5
Yep, should play again next week. Not spectacular but a good debut.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #7
I was hoping he could have kicked that goal, but mucked up the snap

Reply #9
Mick's a fan :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHT11vQiLSA

"The World's at your feet"
I am glad he got through in one piece. He'll get better each time he goes out.

Exactly. Tempered praise from CRASH. Let's not heap expectation on this kid... let him get his feet and grow. He has what it takes.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #10
So disappointed he was assigned Sub. Not again please, give him the whole game. Got right into it when given the opportunity. Big,big fan of this chap

Reply #12
Looks like a real accumulator, almost a link up player. Reminded me a little of a freewheeling Carrots, right down to the lack of penetration in his kicking. Surely 10 touches gets him a full game against the scum next week?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #13
Mick's a fan :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHT11vQiLSA

"The World's at your feet"
I am glad he got through in one piece. He'll get better each time he goes out.

Exactly. Tempered praise from CRASH. Let's not heap expectation on this kid... let him get his feet and grow. He has what it takes.

Agree, let's not make an idol out of him too soon and kill him with weight of expectation. Let him ease his way in and become comfortable in the team - he looks to have the raw talent for sure. Menzel also shows a lot of promise - like the look of both of them.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #14
Like the way he went back with the flight and probably should have been paid it.

Looks a rock star with the blonde hair and outside game but reckon he'll
Go when called upon.

Some may say the best thing Nick Stevens has given the club :-)
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset