Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane (Read 25127 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane

Reply #225
SHANE WATSON, HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT (DEFENDERS)
JOSH FRASER, DEVELOPMENT (STOPPAGES) & NORTHERN BLUES SENIOR COACH
BRENT STANTON, DEVELOPMENT COACH (MIDFIELD)
JASON DAVENPORT, DEVELOPMENT COACH (FORWARDS)
Do any of them deserve to keep their jobs?

Reply #226
It is finally all over. It is a question as to whether this was worse than the Freo game: I'm inclined to think it is. We have been poor against the 2nd worst team in the competition. 65 points. There is so little positive to get out of this.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #227
Do any of them deserve to keep their jobs?
We would get more out of the Philippines basketball coach. At least we might show some aggression.

Reply #228
The surrounding picks are not good enough, we've picked a few likely types and surrounded them with crap trucks!
We've picked better in the lower regions than we have for years. First 4 we picked last year I liked. Year before SPS, good first year, what is happening, maybe leave him forward as midfield isn't his go, Zac Fisher, Tom Williamson, pretty good, Kerr looks a forward, Macreadie has shown something but haven't seen enough of him, Polson, not so good. 2105, Weitering, same as SPS, why has he struggled after a great first year, maybe give him a proper role would help, Harry McKay has been ok, 2 goals a game, Charlie Curnow a superstar, Cunningham, ok i suppose but not sure, still waiting, SOS ok seeing he was cheap but another that wouldn't know his role

Hasn't been too bad considering. If a coach can't make something out of those lot though they shouldn't be coaching. Bet if they played up in Sydney they'd near all be good. That's the difference.

Reply #229
Let's finish this up and move over to the post game thread. There is a lot of anger to express.
Live Long and Prosper!