Skip to main content
Topic: Rnd 1 Carlton vs Richmond - Pre-Game (Read 66416 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rnd 1 Carlton vs Richmond - Pre-Game

Reply #300
Six more sleeps and Dasha Gavrilova can go back to using the Nthmond Premiership Cup as a chamber pot!

Perhaps the Nthmond fans can then burn the 2017 flag in it to kick of AFL's version of The Ashes!

It's another fine mess Kate Sheahan has got them into!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #301
Yes i am back! Looking forward to round 1 and hoping the blues can spoil the Tigers party at the MCG.

Welcome back!

Always enjoyed your contributions.

Reply #303
Yes i am back! Looking forward to round 1 and hoping the blues can spoil the Tigers party at the MCG.

Is it really the same Hotcox?  If so, that’s spectacular!

Perhaps this will herald a return of more of the old stalwarts and controversial posters  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #304
Is it really the same Hotcox?  If so, that’s spectacular!

Perhaps this will herald a return of more of the old stalwarts and controversial posters  :)

x4.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #306
Six more sleeps and Dasha Gavrilova can go back to using the Nthmond Premiership Cup as a chamber pot!

Perhaps the Nthmond fans can then burn the 2017 flag in it to kick of AFL's version of The Ashes!

It's another fine mess Kate Sheahan has got them into!
:) :) :)
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #307
Maybe the return of Hotcox might bring forth Navy Andrew from his deep slumber.....  Hey Hotcox always loved your work you have been missed here
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #308
Maybe the return of Hotcox might bring forth Navy Andrew from his deep slumber.....  Hey Hotcox always loved your work you have been missed here

If someone could put the call out to Gozza that would be appreciated too.

Reply #309
If someone could put the call out to Gozza that would be appreciated too.

If he's still with us... Hey, Gozzman, you still alive? Heading to the season opener? :)
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #314
I won't be surprised if Mullett gets a run against Richmond, we need pace in the defensive 50 and he has it