Skip to main content
Topic: CSC Photo (Read 3705 times) previous topic - next topic

CSC Photo

Had this brainwave over night. How about a CSC photo with as many people in it as possible? We can take it at Visy Park. Just like a school photo only CSC. Make them available in calendars format for those important dates for the new year, portrait format suited to a nice frame for the wall or even a CD rom format. It'd be just brilliant. Not just one photo either, two of them. One where we smile nice and another one where we all make funny faces or do the bunny ears thing (or stick up your finger)  ;D

I should have a career in marketing.  ;D Thoughts?

Re: CSC Photo

Reply #1
Maybe we could get a calendar by Larry Pickering ;)

IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #3
Gozza, you seem to be working your way through the old Avatars. Is there a pattern here where you'll disappear again and make another comeback? It's all good if that's your thing bro, I'm just curious though.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #4
Gozza, you seem to be working your way through the old Avatars. Is there a pattern here where you'll disappear again and make another comeback? It's all good if that's your thing bro, I'm just curious though.

I just thought I'd revive an old avatar and make it a bit Christmassy. Nothing more, nothing less.  ;D

Reply #5

I just thought I'd revive an old avatar and make it a bit Christmassy. Nothing more, nothing less.  ;D

Good festive season stuff. But... gotta say, GozzMan, that the dude chewing on aluminium remains my favourite avatar of yours... maybe in the New Year he'll return? ;) :)
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #6

That's good mate. Just don't go disappearing on us again. ;)
IN WADA WE TRUST