Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton pasted by Pies (Post Game) (Read 76933 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlton pasted by Pies (Post Game)

Vent away.

Re: Post game thread Blues vs Pies

Reply #1
Just a disaster. No solutions at the club either.

Carlton pasted by Pies (Post Game)

Reply #2
Eddie laughing his head. He is not a silly man.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #3
There are some players we could build a team around but we're cooked without Judd. No leadership outside of Judd in reality and then it's daylight.

Reply #4
I didn't think it could get any worse.  I was wrong.

I could coach this side better, and my invalid grandmother would play for the jumper with more heart.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #5
I am more depressed after watching this game than any game I have watched in the last 2 years. I have never seen our club give less a crap about their coach and supporters. Not much to be positive about in this game, than to say Mick's career must be quickly coming to an end. We are officially tanking again.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #6
Sack the coach and appoint who? I just don't know.

Reply #7
I am more depressed after watching this game than any game I have watched in the last 2 years. I have never seen our club give less a crap about their coach and supporters. Not much to be positive about in this game, than to say Mick's career must be quickly coming to an end. We are officially tanking again.

As I said in game thread, I haven't seen this since the days of Pagan.

Re: Carlton pasted by Pies (Post Game)

Reply #9
Judd deserves a knighthood for what he's had to put up with at Carlton. Whatever we paid him it wasn't enough.

Reply #10

My thoughts as well.

Reply #11
What a joke

Reply #12
Just start with a decent gameplan and go from there....  start with a forward structure and some crumbing options.  Keep an option forward of the kicker at all times.  Make non-stop, fast direct ball movement a priority.  Make pressuring the ball carrier when not in possession a non negotiable.   Drop any non committed types.  I don't give a rats toss if they're spuds, as long as they obey team rules and do their roles effectively.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #13
Just feel like opening another bottle and keep on going although I know all that will happen is tomorrow I will have a headache the the reality of where we are will still be there. Just a disaster and no solutions in sight.

It's not like there's some wonder kid sitting on the sidelines or master player to come back - there's no Kouta waiting in the wings nor gun forward in the two's. Shocking performance.

Reply #14
Gutted. I don't post just enjoy reading what you guys have to say but this the most  soulless effort I have seen from a navy blue outfit in 40 years.
When your 8 year old son  says were rubbish you really don't have much to come back with.