Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 383440 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1680
http://www.smh.com.au/world/i-study-liars-ive-never-seen-one-like-president-trump-20171208-h01q54.html

What a load of rubbish, show me some results compared to previous presidents not a bunch of self reporting students...
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #1681
What a load of rubbish, show me some results compared to previous presidents not a bunch of self reporting students...

http://www.belladepaulo.com/

The author seems to have done a lot of work in this field though. Not familiar with it myself.

Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1682
http://www.belladepaulo.com/

The author seems to have done a lot of work in this field though. Not familiar with it myself.

She has...her other passion seems to be promoting the joys of a single lifestyle.
So credit for her opinions
She's not uninformed, she has done a lot of work ...and there's a fair chance she's right with regard to the target of her comments
However her comments also need to be seen in light of her personal political beliefs.

http://www.belladepaulo.com/2010/10/politically-i-am-passionate-and-ambivalent/

On another topic....
Some of her comments and references on the status of marriage and 'singles' are interesting in light of our SSM debate.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/bella-depaulo/challenges-to-the-privile_b_730648.html

Reply #1683
She has...her other passion seems to be promoting the joys of a single lifestyle.
So credit for her opinions
She's not uninformed, she has done a lot of work ...and there's a fair chance she's right with regard to the target of her comments
However her comments also need to be seen in light of her personal political beliefs.

http://www.belladepaulo.com/2010/10/politically-i-am-passionate-and-ambivalent/

On another topic....
Some of her comments and references on the status of marriage and 'singles' are interesting in light of our SSM debate.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/bella-depaulo/challenges-to-the-privile_b_730648.html

Well, just fancy that.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1684
Is Bannon boosting Moore a genuine form of support for the democrats, or a clever way to get back at Trump?

It seems quite odd that Bannon is going out of his way to connect the election result to the continuation of the "Trump Miracle".

It's almost like Bannon is trying to mobilise Trump's opposition by reminding them the meaning this election result contains!

PS: Early reports are Moore has lost. Trump's people are blaming sexual misconduct allegations to distract from Trump as the primary cause of a shock result in a "Trump state". I presume it was Trump state during the election because it was more anti-Hilary!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1685
Jones defeating Moore is a huge boost for the Democrats.  However, I think it's too early to tell whether the POTUS's chickens are coming home to roost.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #1686
I presume it was Trump state during the election because it was more anti-Hilary!

Correct, she was a terrible candidate.

Trump will only serve one term.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #1687

Which is about 4 terms too many. Whatever contempt you have for Hilary, at least she would never have gone down as the worst president in US history.

Reply #1688
I presume it was Trump state during the election because it was more anti-Hilary!

Alabama has been Republican in Presidential elections since 1980 and Senate elections since the 1990s.

The Republican candidate in Alabama was worse ;)

Reply #1689

If he gets another one that will truly be The Trump Miracle!

But the worry is MBB, is he the type to start a war to save his own skin? If he does, and he sends the sons and daughters from those red state Trump families off to the slaughter, who's hero will he be then?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1690
Root gone!
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #1691
Trump plummets his own house into disarray, and his blind followers tell the world it's all deliberate and part of his cunning plan!

Where have I heard that before?

For lovers of cryptic clues, there sure is a cunning part in all this!

Well maybe not so cryptic!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1692
Trump plummets his own house into disarray, and his blind followers tell the world it's all deliberate and part of his cunning plan!

Where have I heard that before?

For lovers of cryptic clues, there sure is a cunning part in all this!

Well maybe not so cryptic!

Mmm, a cunning stunt by Trump. Maybe he's just...

Anyway, be interesting to see how the Republicans respond to Trump clearly and publicly believing Putin over his own intelligence agencies... oh, dear, Donald... what have you done? We've got ring side seats to this circus. Grab your popcorn and let's see what the Republicans do... ::)
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #1693
Did you get that one overnight Baggers?

From rooting tooting gunslinger, to Hans Mole Man in one foul swoop!

Was that Fake Misspeaking, all part of a cunning plan?

God Bless America!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1694
Trump may be a Fwit but he's not an idiot, or at least someone on his team isn't an idiot.

Currently the Trump camp is playing the media with one of the oldest tricks in the book, and it's the fault of blokes like Murdoch that Trump can get away with it.

Often in the leadup to an election you could discredit someone by leaking a story, then after it gains traction you also deliver or leak the proof that the story was false. The trick is doing so at arms length so you appear like the innocent 3rd party, and it makes other claims about you seem less truthful. It sort of gives you a short term boost in credibility by discrediting your enemy who you associate with the leak. But as a tactic it was used sparsely because the journalists were not idiots you could fool twice in a short period of time. Use the tactic too often and it bites you on the ar5e.

Now, after years of cuts, syndication and redundancies, media organisations are full of bloggers instead of journalists. This is Murdoch's fault, he's removed journalists and replaced them with syndicated bloggers as a profit making exercise.

But now the Trump camp can take full advantage of this, they have moved in full gear on a campaign designed to discredit their true enemy, the people that helped him get elected, the main stream media.

So what the Trump camp is doing is becoming the source of the leak and the proof that it's false. He has an almost unlimited resource of bloggers who are more than willing to go mainstream with a breaking story that the Trump camp leaks to them. After it gains some momentum Trumps camp turns out evidence that the story was false, associates it with false news from his enemies, and the blogger and the media organisation lose credibility in the public eye.

If he can't make himself smell sweet, he'll make his opponents stink it up!

A proper race to the bottom of the barrel!
The Force Awakens!