Skip to main content
Topic: Happy New Year (Read 8542 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy New Year

Happy New Year.
Go Blues :D

Re: Happy New Year

Reply #1
All the best to all for a wonderful 2016, looking forward to a great showing onfield!
The Ox is slow but I'm running out of patience.

Reply #2
Wishing all those Bound by Blue a happy, healthy and prosperous 2016.

GO BLUES
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #3
Happy New Year!

I hope your footy team does OK in 2016  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #4
Happy Blue Year fellow Bluebaggers !!!

May the Blues take more steps forward than backward, and may No 17 be just around the corner !!

All the best, Go Blues !!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #5
Happy and prosperous 2016 to all CSCers!

Looking forward to the good ship CFC starting out on its course back to the top this year. Go Blues!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #6
Greetings, friends, companions and fellow travelers,
2015 will go down as the year we reached rock bottom and started to turn things around, for myself as well as the team we love. My brother and my cousin appear to have successfully fought their fight with cancer. I reached the bottom professionally and look forward to a whole year with work, compared to 1 term in 2015. Like Carlton I spent too much of the year in the medical room and in rehab: I doubt that will change for me, but I hope to see the Blues remain fit and on the field in 2016.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, success, happiness and good fortune (maybe even higher levels of Dopamine :) ) as we all step forward on an exciting new journey into the Undiscovered Country: the Future!

Live Long and Prosper!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #7
Happy BLUE year!
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #8
Happy New Year to all. May everything in your lives be far more lucky than ever before. Lets hope the Navy Blues develop a side that can launch at finals far sooner than many expect. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #9
Yep Happy New year to all CSCers and hope its a good one for all those  who have done it hard in 2015 especially for those recovering from illness or who have fallen on hard times...hope Crash and his family have a great 2016 after doing it tough last year, already looking forward to his pre draft player observations...
If you have your health and your family you have it all and I'm all for dumbing down the lifestyle in 2016 and being happy with less..... but not on the footy field where I demand more success... ;)