Skip to main content
Topic: Connectivity Issues (Read 8016 times) previous topic - next topic

Connectivity Issues

Hi Everyone,

Just a heads up to tell you that our host is experiencing a DDoS attack on their servers which is impacting on us. This means that we will experience the occasional inability to connect to CSC until they can work out away to mitigate the situation.

There is nothing we can do while this is going on, so I ask everyone to be patient.

Thanks for your understanding...

Spanner
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Re: Connectivity Issues

Reply #1
Thanks for explaining Spanner, I was having some trouble yesterday, and was wondering what the story was !!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #2
Spanner, has this been going on for very long? I have noticed slow connection times on and off for a while now but thought it may have been my ISP.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #3
Spanner, has this been going on for very long? I have noticed slow connection times on and off for a while now but thought it may have been my ISP.
Same, mentioned it in a thread recently.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #4
Thanks for letting us know. And thanks for all your hard work behind the scenes in keeping the site going.

Reply #5
Thanks for letting us know. And thanks for all your hard work behind the scenes in keeping the site going.

He's been doing it for years  :D

..and we should be very grateful for his efforts in keeping us up and running.

Reply #6
He's been doing it for years  :D

..and we should be very grateful for his efforts in keeping us up and running.

We should name an award in his honour : The Bryce Gibbs Hard Work Off The Ball award.

He'll love it.

Reply #7
We should name an award in his honour : The Bryce Gibbs Hard Work Off The Ball award.

He'll love it.

>:D
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball