Skip to main content
Topic: NBs 2017 (Read 14781 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NBs 2017

Reply #16
Did did Sheehan play.

Reply #18
Did did Sheehan play.

Hey boundaryrider. I looked on our CFC website on the "Vfl Aflw" tab. Here's the team that was named. Not sure if it was the final team.

TEAMS
Northern Blues VFL squad: Cameron Barrett, Blaine Boekhorst*, Zac Fisher*, Jesse Glass-McCasker*, Sam Glover, Nick Graham*, Kristian Jaksch*, Liam Jones*, Tim Jones, Kane Keppel, Patrick Kerr*, Matthew Korcheck*, Chris McCabe, Angus Milham, Cameron O’Shea, Fraser Pearce, Luke Russell, Sam Russell, Ciaran Sheehan*, Marcus Stavrou, Dyson Stevens, Glenn Strachan, Liam Sumner*, Tom Williamson*

* denotes a Carlton-listed player.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #20
Thanks lovey... I would have Sheehan in the side. We lack strength.

Reply #21
Thanks lovey... I would have Sheehan in the side. We lack strength.

I agree. If he can stay on the park, he provides a 'tough' option. I think his stature and physical maturity are amongst his strengths. If I'm correct though, he'll only play in our 1's if he gets elevated. Lots of our supporters would like us to have another 'bull' to support Cripps. Sheehan I think is a defender.
Henry Ford.

Reply #23
Not on the list... but Shane Watson is coaching the forwards :).....
Not sure where Matthew is....

I suspect RR was being facetious  :)

Watson played for East Fremantle in the WAFL last season ... and made the WAFL state squad.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #24
Evidently Matthew Watson was signed up to East Fremantle by none other than our own Rob Wiley. He's contracted until end of this year. Good luck to him.
Henry Ford.

Reply #25
Evidently Matthew Watson was signed up to East Fremantle by none other than our own Rob Wiley. He's contracted until end of this year. Good luck to him.

Yes - he gave an interview after he was delisted, stating that he thought the decision was fair, and that he should've worked a lot harder, and regretted not doing so.

Learning a lesson after the horse has bolted. Another Fev.

Reply #26

Personally, Wiley if he had wanted to stay would have been the only bloke other than Barker that I would have kept.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #28
I suspect RR was being facetious  :)

Watson played for East Fremantle in the WAFL last season ... and made the WAFL state squad.

Yep and thats why the smiley.....I know RR wasnt a fan of M.Watson and even less a fan of KJ....