Skip to main content
Topic: NBs 2017 (Read 13267 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NBs 2017

Reply #46
Yep, looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to you're fantastic game analysis Mr Baggers. I'll get in early to say - thanks in advanced ;)
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #47
I'm looking forward to you're fantastic game analysis Mr Baggers. I'll get in early to say - thanks in advanced ;)

Pressure's on! Actually I won't be the only one from this forum at the game, and we're meeting up so I expect good chats, analysis and reporting back here. Go Blues, Go NBs!
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #48
Pressure's on! Actually I won't be the only one from this forum at the game, and we're meeting up so I expect good chats, analysis and reporting back here. Go Blues, Go NBs!

The Box Hill game is round 19 and we'll be long gone by then.

The NB's aren't playing at Geelong this season and the Werribee game is being played at Princes Park so there won't be any VFL action in my new neighbourhood this season.  Perhaps we might catch up in 2018.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #49
The Box Hill game is round 19 and we'll be long gone by then.

The NB's aren't playing at Geelong this season and the Werribee game is being played at Princes Park so there won't be any VFL action in my new neighbourhood this season.  Perhaps we might catch up in 2018.

I was going to ask when the big move west was. Enjoy the great sea-change. 2018 it is. Take care, mate...
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #50
I was going to ask when the big move west was. Enjoy the great sea-change. 2018 it is. Take care, mate...

Thanks Baggers!

I haven't studied both fixtures but, if there's an opportunity to attend a double-header, I may yet see you at the NBs.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball