Skip to main content
Topic: AFLW - R7 - Carlton vs Brisbane (Read 5439 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFLW - R7 - Carlton vs Brisbane

Reply #15
The AFL incompetence re AFLW grand final venue is breathtaking.

Am I missing something? Any well run organisation would have known the GF location by last weekend including all contingencies/backups etc. And how long ago did Adele perform in QLD?  :o :o
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #16

Am I missing something? Any well run organisation would have known the GF location by last weekend including all contingencies/backups etc. And how long ago did Adele perform in QLD?  :o :o

I'm tipping the Gabba staff put a higher priority on the mens AFL than the womens.

Mens playing there in R2 was probably the reason reseeding the turf after adele. If its not done now, it wont get done once the season starts

Reply #18

The issue is that Darklands will be fine one week after the Adele concert but the Gabba is still a disaster area 3 weeks after she performed there.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball