Skip to main content
Topic: Pre Game - Round 13 - Blues v Suns (Read 29569 times) previous topic - next topic

Pre Game - Round 13 - Blues v Suns

Sunday June 28, Etihad Stadium
3.20 pm.

I'm sure most of us must be feeling at least a little confident that we can win this, making it 2 in a row.

Re: Pre Game - Round 13 - Blues v Suns

Reply #1
3.20 pm.

I'm sure most of us must be feeling at least a little confident that we can win this, making it 2 in a row.

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #3
I'm going, taking my eldest to his first game of AFL and it will be my first Carlton game since the 2013 Elimination Final. Really looking forward to it fingers crossed for a big win.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #4
Might just see who the ins and outs are this week for both teams...Ablett due back will make it a lot harder...

Reply #5
3.20 pm.

We also get to see he VFL again as a curtain raiser. I think that is excellent.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #6
Might be without Gibbs and Murphy.  Makes for an exciting young midfield........Boekhurst and Walsh in??

Reply #7
danger Game!  Lol.

Seriously speaking, we are playing high on emotion, and still quite untidy.

Competitive and genuine hardness is appearing which is positive but if we are going to rely on pressuring our opposition to create our scoring opportunities it won't last.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #8
Ablett back will build their belief. If we fall short with Murphy and Gibbs, we have no senior leaders left. besides Simpson, Carrazzo and Henderson. Not enough in the middle of the ground. Bell and Cripps will need to tear up the middle with Curnow and Graham. This might come close to one of the most in-experienced sides we have had for a long time. It is a danger game if we are too cocky with expectations. I am sure Barker will pull the players into reality really quick. Have to see our final list to get a better gauge on what might unfold.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #9
Suns by 57.

Worked last week.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #10
Might just see who the ins and outs are this week for both teams...Ablett due back will make it a lot harder...

Just get Gibbs to tackle him.  If he plays that is

Reply #11
So its The Weitering Cup!!

Ablett back doesn't worry me.The guy hasn't played in 10 weeks.

Reckon if we play like we have the past 2 games, we'll win easily.

However, the Carlton ve grown to know over the past 15 years always drops these types of games.

Suns by 15 pts.

Reply #13
So its The Weitering Cup!!

Ablett back doesn't worry me.The guy hasn't played in 10 weeks.

Reckon if we play like we have the past 2 games, we'll win easily.

However, the Carlton ve grown to know over the past 15 years always drops these types of games.

Suns by 15 pts.

Agree. Even for a champ like Ablett, given his age and his battered body, 10 weeks is a long time. Plus given the injuries and culture issues at the Suns, he will try and do it all himself, which will only make it worse.

Reply #14
Gibbs offered 2 weeks for the tackle on Gray.