Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 14: Post Game Palliative care: Carlton vs Richmond (Read 27869 times) previous topic - next topic

Rd 14: Post Game Palliative care: Carlton vs Richmond

Do your worst1 :)
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Rd 14: Post Game Palliative care: Carlton vs Richmond

Reply #1
FARK
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #2
I've been on this site for many many year and never had a crack at the umpires, but gee it's hard not to tonight. 

Reply #3
The only bright side that even when we play dead set crap we're competitive against decent sides.

Reply #4
I've been on this site for many many year and never had a crack at the umpires, but gee it's hard not to tonight.

I could only listen on radio stream, as we're OS.
Commentary suggested we got quite a few lucky one's!!!
But there you have it. They can make it sound like whatever they like.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #5
The only bright side that even when we play dead set crap we're competitive against decent sides.

Not sure I view Richmond as decent....

Reply #6
I could only listen on radio stream, as we're OS.
Commentary suggested we got quite a few lucky one's!!!
But there you have it. They can make it sound like whatever they like.

We were not hurt by the umpiring. I would suggest it favoured us more than them today.
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #7
Pickett's not up to it, not good enough wont make it.

Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Da Di Darrr ...Darrr Darr.. We are the NAVY BLUES !!

Reply #8
God that was a frustrating game to watch - we just needed to harden up a bit stick a screwing tackle! Tigers weren't that good, and we played as bad as I've seen us play, and it was only what 4 goals?

Jack Reiwoldt is a Goddard.

Murph - what's going on there? Timid slow and seemed really out of sorts?

Cripps champ.

That last bit of play where Gibbs kicked beautifully to Pickett who completely missed it - what was that?  Obviously inexperience, we really need and want players that want to be the match winner - too many chipping it around rather than taking it on

Reply #9
Pickett's not up to it, not good enough wont make it.

Looking like it...that marking attempt was worrying , didnt want the contact so he didnt step back.....had a few mates in Boekhorst and Smedts......wasnt happy with Graham initially but he had a go after half time...

Reply #10
Scoreboard flattered us a bit... they just seemed to move the ball too quick for us to set up.

Overall effort was ok, but we really need to be a bit braver with ball movement.

Reply #11
What is high impact, off the ball, intentional with the guy out  for the rest of the game worth???

Reply #12
Scoreboard flattered us a bit... they just seemed to move the ball too quick for us to set up.

Overall effort was ok, but we really need to be a bit braver with ball movement.

I believe this is against official club policy at the moment. Apparently our players need to be taught to catch and kick.

Reply #13
Not sure I view Richmond as decent....

Not that many good sides this year actually. Richmond's as decent as most this year.

Reply #14
They were able to transition the ball way too easily. Quite a few times chances for goals to us ended up scores for them.

Picked a bad side.