Skip to main content
Topic: Women's clash jumper (Read 2334 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Women's clash jumper

Reply #1
Looks OK to me.

Yes, if they have to wear a clash jumper, that will do just fine!  Darcy seems to be progressing well with her graphic design work.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #2
Yes, if they have to wear a clash jumper, that will do just fine!  Darcy seems to be progressing well with her graphic design work.

Great innovation and creativity, no complaints here....!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #3
While I have no problems with the new design, it's fresh and better than some of the recent mens clash kits.

But personally, I'd rather we thumb our nose at the concept and make a priority of retaining the navy blue as a jumper as the jumper of the elite few who get to wear it. When you walk through the halls and back rooms of the home ground, and see life size pictures or painting of greats in the traditional jumper. It means something.

Plus people just look better in it!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #4
While I have no problems with the new design, it's fresh and better than some of the recent mens clash kits.

But personally, I'd rather we thumb our nose at the concept and make a priority of retaining the navy blue as a jumper as the jumper of the elite few who get to wear it. When you walk through the halls and back rooms of the home ground, and see life size pictures or painting of greats in the traditional jumper. It means something.

Plus people just look better in it!

That's true LP.  Perhaps when we have as many members as Rottingwood we will be able to adopt their approach to the clash guernsey  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball