Skip to main content
Topic: HS Supercoach 2019 UPDATED (Read 5935 times) previous topic - next topic

HS Supercoach 2019 UPDATED

CSC league has been created: 828775  **updated with 2019 league code.

https://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au

Re: HS Supercoach 2018

Reply #1
Still heaps of spots available for those who are interested.

Reply #2
Bump. Joined.

Reply #3
Hey all, not sure how to set this up, but is Supercoach on our agenda this year?

Reply #4
*crickets*

Reply #5
Loud aren’t they????

Re: HS Supercoach 2019 UPDATED

Reply #8

Reply #9
I'll give it a go....but we're rebuilding, so don't expect a lot for the next 10 seasons ;D

There was really good form of this type of fantasy stuff a few years back where we had an actual draft before the season started and could trade with other players through the season...If you drafted... say Cripps...you were the only one who had him in that league.

Reply #10
I'll give it a go....but we're rebuilding, so don't expect a lot for the next 10 seasons ;D

There was really good form of this type of fantasy stuff a few years back where we had an actual draft before the season started and could trade with other players through the season...If you drafted... say Cripps...you were the only one who had him in that league.

You can choose whether to run your league as a Draft or the 'Classic' version. I've just kept this one as a Classic as it's easier to organise. I'm in a cash Draft league too, got dudded though with the 16th pick.

Reply #11
Thanks Navy, Crickets gone quiet now :)

Reply #12

They have a version of that now, but the one you were referring to actually stopped doing its thing one year....and i'm not sure it ever came back.

Reply #13

Dapto Ducks gone the way of the dodo?