Skip to main content
Topic: Dylan Buckley - Round 2 Rising Star Nominee (Read 15988 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Dylan Buckley - Round 2 Rising Star Nominee

Reply #1
Thoroughly deserved, ends a 3 year drought of nominations I believe?

Reply #2
Jeff Garlett 2010...

Thats fantastic news!
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #3
Get Cripps and Graham in there too.

Reply #4
Well deserved for Dylan Buckley and lets hope that form continues vs Essendon....
Youth rarely lets you down......agree Cripps, Graham need to get a nomination to give the club another boost and I'll even throw in Tom Bell...

Reply #6
Well deserved for Dylan Buckley and lets hope that form continues vs Essendon....
Youth rarely lets you down......agree Cripps, Graham need to get a nomination to give the club another boost and I'll even throw in Tom Bell...

Reckon he's played too many games...might be too old too.

Plus, he's a hack!  :P

Reply #7

Bell is too old. Must be under 21 and have played less than 10 games before Jan 1.

Reply #8
Woohoo! Onya Bucks! The future.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #9
Fantastic. First Rising Star nom for us since 2010.

Reply #10
Anybody gonna put $1 or 2 on him to win the whole thing? Would be paying pretty well.

Reply #11
Buckley, who stands 179cm tall and looks as though he could be knocked over by a gentle breeze, made an immediate impression on his debut in round three last year against Geelong.

Substituted on to the field in the second term, he snapped a brilliant left-foot goal on the run after just 18 seconds on the park.

But that loss against the Cats would be the speedster's only senior appearance for the year.

Hate this crappy reporting. Pretty sure it as against the Aints.

"It's a dream come true to play for Carlton. With dad playing at the club I've been around here for a while ... to put the jumper on means so much.

Exactly what I said in the the other thread. He is Carlton through and through and he goes about it like he's really playing for the jumper. We need more of him.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #12
Buckley, who stands 179cm tall and looks as though he could be knocked over by a gentle breeze, made an immediate impression on his debut in round three last year against Geelong.

Substituted on to the field in the second term, he snapped a brilliant left-foot goal on the run after just 18 seconds on the park.

But that loss against the Cats would be the speedster's only senior appearance for the year.

Hate this crappy reporting. Pretty sure it as against the Aints.

"It's a dream come true to play for Carlton. With dad playing at the club I've been around here for a while ... to put the jumper on means so much.

Exactly what I said in the the other thread. He is Carlton through and through and he goes about it like he's really playing for the jumper. We need more of him.

Was against the Cats.

Reply #13
I hope he gets more games and turns out to be a super star. Not just potential but the real deal. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #14

Bell is too old. Must be under 21 and have played less than 10 games before Jan 1.

Fair enough.....