Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 15, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Rafa Nadal  (Read 1380 times)

Offline flyboy77

• Brownlow Medallist
Re: Rafa Nadal
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2018, 09:51:59 AM »
The tests are what they are. Nadal has broken down more times than I care to remember, and has missed / pulled out of plenty of tournaments over the journey. His peds must be Home Brand.

Not having a crack at RN any more than RF or the others....
GF in 2019, then 3 flags back to back!

Offline LP

• Hall Of Fame
  • Cold Blue Steel
Re: Rafa Nadal
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2018, 10:29:39 AM »
The tests are what they are. Nadal has broken down more times than I care to remember, and has missed / pulled out of plenty of tournaments over the journey. His peds must be Home Brand.

Firstly, I have no idea about tennis, but I would not be surprised to find any high income professional sport riddled with PED use! The amount of money available is too high, as much as gambling or crime, so why wouldn't there be some organised criminal activities in most professional sports!

I suppose you could argue breaking down could easily be a symptom of PED use, especially if it is due to tears in muscles or connecting tissue. The tell might be how quickly someone recovers from these types of injuries!

The CheatsFC saga exposed the many and varied benefits of PEDs, it wasn't just about being stronger or faster, it was also about being able to recover quicker which allowed a heavier work load than an otherwise unassisted athlete.
The Force Awakens!

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 244757
  • Total Topics: 3490
  • Online Today: 178
  • Online Ever: 330
  • (April 06, 2014, 10:46:59 PM)
Users Online