Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 VFL Rd 11: Carlton vs Richmond (Read 11762 times) previous topic - next topic

2018 VFL Rd 11: Carlton vs Richmond

RICHMOND v. NORTHERN BLUES

Round 11 – 17/06/2018  12:00PM
Swinburne Centre

Richmond
B: 78. D. Coffield, 42. R. Garthwaite, 39. N. Drummond
HB: 32. C. Ellis, 46. B. Miller, 37. C. Menadue
C: 45. P.  Naish, 26. A.  Miles, 64. T.  Silvestro
HF: 29. S. Bolton, 38. N. Balta, 44. T. Stengle
F: 58. J. Aarts, 40. C. Coleman-Jones, 21. J. Townsend
R: 47. I. Soldo, 48. L. Baker, 57. B. Wood
Int: 55. R. Bathie, 79. W. Coates, 67. B. Credlin, 73. J. Ernest, 74. R. Hayward, 52. S. Mannagh, 62. M. O’Sullivan, 59. H. Tanner
23P: 68. C. Riley

In: W. Coates, C. Riley , A. Miles, M. O’Sullivan, B. Credlin, B. Wood, C. Menadue, H. Tanner, I. Soldo

Out: C. Thompson,  S. Lloyd,  J. Ballard,  O. Markov,  D. Rioli

Northern Blues
B: 7. M. Blakey, 41. A. Silvagni, 49. A. Schumacher
HB: 29. J. Hill, 25. K. Keppel, 45. M. Shaw
C: 51. A.  Mullett, 2. C.  Polson, 13. C.  O’Shea
HF: 38. K. LeBois, 5. T. De Koning, 3. J. Palmer
F: 54. J. Garlett, 36. M. Lobbe, 60. J. Pickett
R: 34. A. Phillips, 20. M. Kennedy, 1. T. Wilson

Int: 9. S. Fisher, 43. J. Glass-McCasker, 22. C. McCabe, 56. C. McDaid, 12. B. Myers, 35. M. Stavrou

23P: 65. J. Naylor

Our team is much stronger this week with the return of Alex Silvagni, Jarred Pickett, Matthew Kennedy and even young Cillian McDaid. LeBois and O'Shea also add something to the team ad Phillips is there in the ruck.

On the other hand, Richmond is also close to full strength, Miles usually stars against us and Soldo has learnt how to be a ruckman. His strength is something Phillips has not done well against as yet

I really hope to see a big improvement in the competitiveness of the team this weekend. It won't be long before guys like Silvagni, Pickett and Kennedy will be up for promotion, but at this point they all need game time.

Live Long and Prosper!

Re: 2018 VFL Rd 11: Carlton vs Richmond

Reply #1
Great to get some guys back from injury. Particularly Pickett, really have missed what he offers in the seniors. And would be great to get Kennedy in to give our midfield another rotation. Only if fully fit of course.

Reply #2
Also want to get in Miles ear and get him across for more depth

Reply #3
What's happened to Hampson, is he injured again?
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #4
That's a very nice looking forward line there, Pickett, Garlett & LeBois, I would love to hear after the game that we laid 20 forward 50 tackles.

Reply #5
Is there a live stream today, I need some more pain because I have been a very naughty boy >:D
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #6
Is there a live stream today, I need some more pain because I have been a very naughty boy >:D

I believe there is no live stream of this game, at least that is what the club posted on it's website.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7
I believe there is no live stream of this game, at least that is what the club posted on it's website.

Their is a god...
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #8
Silvagni has done a knee apparently, De Konning playing well.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #10
Kennedy getting plenty of it, so one positive for the weekend.

Reply #11
Look at the televised game today. Never seen anything like that...lol

Almost unplayable. Taken the cameras off the scaffolding as it's too dangerous. Williamstown, What a place to play today..lol.

Reply #12
That's a very nice looking forward line there, Pickett, Garlett & LeBois, I would love to hear after the game that we laid 20 forward 50 tackles.

You might. You should see the weather. It'll be all tackling..lol.

Reply #13
3/4 time stats

Northern Blues FC

Verified account

@NBluesFC
 16m16 minutes ago
More
DISPOSALS: Kennedy 21, Fisher 19, Wilson 17, Hill 17, Mullett 14, De Koning 11. #Northbound #PJVFL #SockIt2MND

Right now down 79-51, 15 min last qtr.

Reply #14
You might. You should see the weather. It'll be all tackling..lol.

Are you there Laj, or have you got hold of a pirate feed?
The Force Awakens!