Skip to main content
Topic: AFLW Votes - Round 6 vs Melbourne (Read 3422 times) previous topic - next topic

AFLW Votes - Round 6 vs Melbourne

Very poor first quarter. Much better after that, but still outclassed.

Who deserves the 3,2,1 this week?

Re: AFLW Votes - Round 6 vs Melbourne

Reply #1
Throw a blanket over about 6 players and randomly pick them out in order and you would find it hard to argue. Tough game to give votes as plenty of players drifted in and out of the game.

3. Hardimann
2. Gee
1. Harris

Reply #2
3 Harris
2 Loynes
1 Harrington - good run with role on Daisy - really limited her influence

Reply #3
3 Hardiman
2 Gee
1 Harris

Reply #4
I haven't seen the game yet: hopefully I will later this week. But following the stats as I did, only one of our players had the ball more than 5 times in the first half. That makes giving votes difficult for anyone.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #5
I haven't seen the game yet: hopefully I will later this week. But following the stats as I did, only one of our players had the ball more than 5 times in the first half. That makes giving votes difficult for anyone.

Just to add to that, RR gave Harris BOG. I could've easily have done similar. She ended with only 5 disposals IIRC.  :o

Reply #6
If we were to go on stats it would have been Gillespie-Jones-13 disposals and 4 tackles

5 disposals was right for Harris ???
Yet we've all had her in our best without referencing the stats...as did the AFL match report.
We were awful and there wasn't a lot to choose from... but it's a bit bizarre.

It's a bit like the time Lou Richards gave Robert Klomp the BOG and a colour TV set even though he only had 9 possessions ;D

Reply #7
If we were to go on stats it would have been Gillespie-Jones-13 disposals and 4 tackles

If we were to go by commentators, she had 0, but Hardiman had 25!

Reply #8
Anyone else watch the game and want to give some votes?

Only 3 people so far.

Reply #11
Anyone else watch the game and want to give some votes?

Only 3 people so far.

I couldn’t watch it but listened to the game on the wireless.  I don’t think that qualifies me to vote, although the callers may have got the names correct more often than the TV commentators  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #12
I couldn’t watch it but listened to the game on the wireless.  I don’t think that qualifies me to vote, although the callers may have got the names correct more often than the TV commentators  :)

It'd just about be impossible to get them any worse!

Reply #13
Can't watch the game, Telstra keep blocking access to the replays and I'm over having to phone to get it fixed, so voting becomes impossible!

In combination, the AFL and Telstra have built possibly the most consumer unfriendly website I have ever experienced.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #14
I didn't end up seeing the game. I was hoping to catch up with it, but it wasn't to be.
Live Long and Prosper!