Skip to main content
Topic: Site problems (Read 28277 times) previous topic - next topic

Site problems

We've had a report that there may be some problems viewing "The Robert Heatley Stand" section of the site.
That's the section that covers match day threads and tactics
Could folk just check they have access to that Branch and let us know if you're experiencing a problem.
Thanks

Re: Site problems

Reply #1
Lods,

the top left of my web page look like the attachment, all scrambled and overlapped.

Reply #2
Lods,

the top left of my web page look like the attachment, all scrambled and overlapped.

OK
Thanks Paul
We think it might have something to do with the Newsfeed change.....any other problems?

Reply #3
Lods,

no, from my end, no other problems.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm on a Mac, and I've tried the Firefox and Safari browsers, and the page still looks the same as the attachment in both browsers.

Thanks

Reply #4
Lods,

Mine is similar, using Microsoft Explorer.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #6
Same with firefox/mozilla.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #7
Thanks guys
I'm actually getting a similar problem...we'll see if we can fix it up

Reply #8
This morning it's looking correct. Looks like it's being fixed.

Thanks Lods and all who sorted this.

Reply #9
This morning it's looking correct. Looks like it's being fixed.

Thanks Lods and all who sorted this.

I didn't get a chance to get to it so the thanks should go to one of the other admin and Kruddler who seemed to have a handle on the problem. Looks OK now.

Reply #10
Good to see our site is good now, thanks guys. On this topic has anyone else been having problems with their Bigpond internet service in the past few days? 

My service has been up and down like a whore's drawers as well as there being intermittent periods of very slow response. Phoned Telstra today but gave up as there was a 14 minute queue, so I guess others were having problems too.

Seems OK atm.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #11
For a few days now, I have noticed that if you are not logged in, the recent post scroll bar on the right only shows between 2 and 5 posts. It usually shows more than that.

Also if you are not logged on, the full list on forum categories is not visible, only a select few.

Anyone else having these issues ?

Reply #12
Paul,

You are not experiencing any problems by not seeing all of the forums when not logged in. A number of them have been made not visible to non-registered persons.

BBB

Reply #13
Paul,

You are not experiencing any problems by not seeing all of the forums when not logged in. A number of them have been made not visible to non-registered persons.

BBB

Thanks BBB.

I assume the fewer number of threads in the scroll bar is connected to this, and is therefore also correct behavior ?

Reply #14
Anyone else experiencing slow performance on the site today ? I don't know if it's my internet connection, but the pages on the site are taking forever to load.