Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 19: Pre Game Prayers: Carlton vs Hawthorn (Read 18884 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 19: Pre Game Prayers: Carlton vs Hawthorn

Reply #60
Jones (8 goals from 5 games), Everitt (15 goals from 11 games) and Armfield (12 goals from 10 games) are the only Carlton players this season to average more than 1 goal per game. Jones has the highest average goals per game for the season, in fact: 1.6 goals per game.

I thought it was just a Malthouse thing if you kicked goals you were out?
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #61
Playing Everitt against the Hawks in Tassie?

At least we'll be able to find him after he disappears on Saturday- he'll need a boarding pass to get back home.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #62
Jones, Everitt, White, Armfield, Gorringe etc etc...not really a plethora of goalkicking quality you could put your house on....Bolton could play anyone down forward and it really wont impact much on our future...we are just playing out the season and getting ready for the trade and draft period....
Hawks probably wont be that interested anyway and be in second gear most of the game...I'd rather we played Gowers, DVR etc and see if they have anything to offer before they get flicked....

Reply #63
Game is a sell out

Reply #64
Game is a sell out

Are you going?
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #65
Yep, wasn't too sure with all the weather going crazy down here but it looks OK tomorrow afternoon so got my ticket today at 10. and they said then there was only 30 gen admin left which were all gone by 11.30

Reply #66
Jones, Everitt, White, Armfield, Gorringe etc etc...not really a plethora of goalkicking quality you could put your house on....Bolton could play anyone down forward and it really wont impact much on our future...we are just playing out the season and getting ready for the trade and draft period....
Hawks probably wont be that interested anyway and be in second gear most of the game...I'd rather we played Gowers, DVR etc and see if they have anything to offer before they get flicked....
Its probably better to play the seasoned boys against the Dawks EB.
I would hate for a bright eyed junior be put on his arse (illegally) and ruin his attack on the ball cause he is now worried about footsteps.
We are still not quite there for protecting the flock.
Next few games would be better for those types of players to step in.
I had an unusual feeling last week that we would go close and have a similar feeling for this game as well.
Just hope umpiring is fair and we have no passengers.
Go Blues.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #67
It will be interesting to see how they initiate Silvagni.

Reply #68
Yep, wasn't too sure with all the weather going crazy down here but it looks OK tomorrow afternoon so got my ticket today at 10. and they said then there was only 30 gen admin left which were all gone by 11.30

Hopefully the "Tassie" Hawthorn supporters are outnumbered again....that'd be hilarious
Life is pain....... anyone who says differently is selling something.

Reply #69
Easy, they hurt one of ours we hurt two of theirs.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #70

Looking forward to your observations.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #71
Rioli out of today's game.  We have no change. 

Reply #72
no cyril or puopolo need to stop gunston and mitchell we are a chance