Skip to main content
Topic: R2 Richmond V Carlton - Prematch (Read 67995 times) previous topic - next topic

R2 Richmond V Carlton - Prematch

19:45, Thursday March 27 @ MCG (away game)

Back to the MCG where we can actually win and against our bunnies for the past 5 years. Good way to bounce back after having to lick our wounds from a bit of a hiding.

Plenty of scope for changes. Go at it...

Re: R2 Richmond V Carlton - Prematch

Reply #1
Mark it down as a win, we can always count on Richmond to give us an easy 4 points in times of need.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #2
Hmmm. A loss by some margin would spell big trouble for either team. I reckon Richmond will want it more. On what I saw last night, Tiges by 42 points.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #3
Hmmm. A loss by some margin would spell big trouble for either team. I reckon Richmond will want it more. On what I saw last night, Tiges by 42 points.

Agree.

We are crape.  Tigers by a bit.

Reply #4
Whats with this Bring back the Woof campaign.  How about,  bring back SOS, Sticks, Braddles, Deisel.  etc etc. 

Reply #5
On what I saw on saturday night, its likely to end up a win for us.  The tigers will let our better players win the game for us, because they dont have a defensive side to them.  We at least look accountable, even if Stupid.  Mclean without an opponent will murder the Tigers (like he did last time) whilst Cotchin will have Curnow all night.  Id run Yarran or Armfield (if fit on Deledio) and put in Graham who should wrack them up easily enough.  I would also look at Cachia in as frankly he is better at stoppages than both Bell and Robinson who might be big units, but have no idea how to use the football.

We were pretty ordinary last night, but Port did a good job of nullifying us, whilst we helped them with some poor decision making and poor execution.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #7
The Woof is dead in the modern era.

Seems wrong saying "woof" for a 15 metre pass to chest.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #8
Whats with this Bring back the Woof campaign.

An weak attempt to construct a replica of a legendary football phenomenon, not unlike our team pretending to be a real AFL list!

MM is looking like Geppetto, and our team is full of Pinocchios who want to be real footballers!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #9
Tigers will want revenge from last season and to kill the Carlton monkey that lives on their back...Hardwick named and shamed players so he means business after the GC loss....going to be tough for us and then having to front up to Essendon our arch enemy.
Big challenge for a coach who is being paid the big dollars.... a real test for MM..

If we are 0-3 then I reckon Mick might have to stop selling hope and start selling reality and tell the faithfull to strap themselves in because its going to be a long journey back up the ladder..

Reply #10
The Woof is dead in the modern era.

Seems wrong saying "woof" for a 15 metre pass to chest.

In the case of Watson it should more appropriately be "Boof!".
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #11
I think we should leave Hendo down back with Jamo, lose McInnes and use someone like White or Giles & possibly Rowe. Yarran and Simmo off HB.
Put the Boof (Watto) at CHF cause he can kick from outside 50, Walker, Waite at FF and Everitt up forward as well as MENZEL.

We still need to have a settled back six.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #12
I think we should leave Hendo down back with Jamo, lose McInnes and use someone like White or Giles & possibly Rowe. Yarran and Simmo off HB.
Put the Boof (Watto) at CHF cause he can kick from outside 50, Walker, Waite at FF and Everitt up forward as well as MENZEL.

We still need to have a settled back six.

The rumors are Hendo is potentially out for multiple weeks with a calf.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #13
I think we should bring in  Bootsma to play on Jack Riewoldt. Tried it before to great effect!! ;)

Reply #14
Mark it down as a win, we can always count on Richmond to give us an easy 4 points in times of need.

Yep.

Us by plenty.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................