Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 22: Pre Game Preparations: Carlton vs Western Bulldogs (Read 9776 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 22: Pre Game Preparations: Carlton vs Western Bulldogs

Reply #45
Nice the see TDK in for his first game, seems impressive from the little I have seem , a shining performance might push Levi just that little bit further out. Levi contracted for another year I believe?

Reply #46
I have only seen a couple of brief cameos of TDK so I'm really looking forward to seeing his debut. Go son!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #47
Popped in to watch open training this morning with my youngest, spoke to TDK while he signed our footy, said he would be starting on the ground at Full Forward, I wished him luck, he was very excited :D

Reply #48
Popped in to watch open training this morning with my youngest, spoke to TDK while he signed our footy, said he would be starting on the ground at Full Forward, I wished him luck, he was very excited :D

That's good news. Thanks for sharing Joe. Best of luck TDK. For those of you old enough, you would know that TDK does amazing things to my system.  ;D

Reply #49
That's good news. Thanks for sharing Joe. Best of luck TDK. For those of you old enough, you would know that TDK does amazing things to my system.  ;D

Yep.....in the old days did some moonlighting away from my day job as an elec engineer with a mate who sold/new and refurbished Tandberg language labs to universities and it was all cassette based, TDK was the preferred brand, still have a few boxes kicking around somewhere...great tape, spooled really well and we tricked those labs up to copy at a real high speed ...hope the Navy Blue version of TDK works as well.... ;)

Reply #50
Yep.....in the old days did some moonlighting away from my day job as an elec engineer with a mate who sold/new and refurbished Tandberg language labs to universities and it was all cassette based, TDK was the preferred brand, still have a few boxes kicking around somewhere...great tape, spooled really well and we tricked those labs up to copy at a real high speed ...hope the Navy Blue version of TDK works as well.... ;)

Yes, I think I still have a few lying around. I used to buy all my records as vinyl and then record to tape to play in the car. About 10 years ago we bought a new car, and I asked the sales guy before purchase whether we could get a sound system from the dealer with a tape player - he looked at me as if it was the dumbest question ever asked in human history. Jive-ass, infantile punk  :-[

Reply #51
"TDK does amaaaazing things"
"TDK does amazing things to my system!!"

:D
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #52
"TDK does amaaaazing things"
"TDK does amazing things to my system!!"

:D

:)) :)) :)) ...and there's only one place to buy your TDKs... right on, Mr B...
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #53

It’s good to hear that the King is excited about making his debut ... and that he signed your footy ????

I hope that he clunks a few early.  However, even if he has a quiet game, the experience should stand him in good stead for next season.

I reckon Schumacher will get a run next week.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #54
It wasn't that long ago (less than five years)  that Landcruisers didn't have mp3 or CD players.  The millenials just loved 10 hours of tapes from the ' pring to Hell's Crack.... My Tojo,  my music....Chain, Clash,  Sabbath, Zep,  Jimi, Metallica,  Slayer,  Tool....nothing like a worn out tape and 1100 km of corrugations.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #55

If the young fella reads this EB, he'll think his supporters are stark raving mad ;)

Go new Blues
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.