43 - White
[ 6 ] (5.3%)
46 - Ellard
[ 4 ] (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: April 04, 2014, 11:02:18 pm

Topic: R2 - WORST on ground (Read 10743 times) previous topic - next topic

R2 - WORST on ground

In a very up and down game it might be hard to give some votes this week.

Be an interesting result.

Re: R2 - WORST on ground

Reply #1
Gibbs and McLena did sweet FA. Warnock needs to learn how to kick or stamp his papers.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #3
Don't really like the nature of these threads. Very Richmond like.

Very easy to criticise Gibbs and praise Buckley, but who would've drawn Hardwick's focus in the lead up. Everitt got Deledio's measure so I rate that as a break even.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #4
Gibbs and McLena did sweet FA. Warnock needs to learn how to kick or stamp his papers.

Warnock still hasn't  recovered from the concussion several years ago in that final

If it takes years to recover from a concussion it means move on boy. His work wasn't his worst but ruck work and he did a few things O.K with push and shove at ground level. Unfortunately it was a direct result of small mids running into him and not his work rate. I would be happier if we kept Jacobs over this lug. Waste of space if we expect him to be our first ruck. Kreuzer is broken. Levi can't kick. Wood is our only answer. Really ?
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #5
Warnock is fast becoming a liability. Kicking on goal was the worst effort i've seen from a league footballer..and was only marginally worse than his kick directly to Vickory to seal the game.

McLean the only player wearing Navy Blue to not register a tackle. Ironically our 2 'hard men' Bell/Robinson only had 1 each, equivalent to our sub, Lucas and a kid - Menzel. Every other player had 2 or more tackles.

Garlett got my final vote. Could have single handedly won us the game. Instead, his stupid kicks got intercepted, and hit the post....from 3m out!

Reply #6
Mclean, Gibbs and Rowe for me........with Warnock only saved by some nice taps..

Reply #7
Garlett got my final vote. Could have single handedly won us the game. Instead, his stupid kicks got intercepted, and hit the post....from 3m out!

Without a single sense of jest, I hope MM gave him the mother of all bitch slaps for that smart ar$ed attempt at goal at such a crucial moment. These blokes seem to think it's all Hollywood and hairstyles and that attitude won't get them to top 4 and will most certainly not deliver flag 17!!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #8
McLean, Gibbs and Tuohy. None contributed to the game whatsoever. Hate to put McLean in here as he is my favourite player. He needs to recapture some form quickly or I think Cripps and Graham will be taking his place.

Don't understand the Warnock bashing. He won the middle and got his hands dirty when needed and fed out a number of handballs that ended up in goals further down the ground. He's easily our #1 ruckman.

Reply #9
Rowe
McLean

Our sport psychologist - we have a problem

Reply #10
Was McLean on the ground I must have blinked and missed both McLean and tuohy. Did the 700,000 man do anything of note? Will any body bother to go next week to watch another insipid display from a team incapable of playing four quarters of acceptable footy just wondering!!!!!!!

Reply #11
I thought Rowe was pretty stiff with some of the calls against him in the first half and, although he was ordinary for the most part, I thought he was good in the last quarter.

I thought White's move to Riewoldt was pivotal for our structure late in the game. It allowed Jamison to man up Vickery/Griffiths.

Reply #12
McLean, Gibbs and Tuohy. None contributed to the game whatsoever.

All three have the runs on the board to escape serious condemnation. I'd expect all three to bounce back significantly.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #13
Brock McLean
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #14
Was McLean on the ground I must have blinked and missed both McLean and tuohy. Did the 700,000 man do anything of note? Will any body bother to go next week to watch another insipid display from a team incapable of playing four quarters of acceptable footy just wondering!!!!!!!

7:30 pm Sunday is a stretch as it is but I couldn't think of anything worse than rounding out my weekend with a thrashing from the Bummers and then getting up for work on the Monday morning. In the immortal words of myself......fork that!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!