Skip to main content
Topic: The Next Incarnation Of Our "Engine Room" (Read 14193 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Next Incarnation Of Our "Engine Room"

Reply #30
I don't want to knock Ed Curnow in any way, so I won't compare him and Murph.  However I will say that we have definitely missed Murph's skills and playmaking abilities during his absence. We may well have won at least a couple more games with him there.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #31
I don't want to knock Ed Curnow in any way, so I won't compare him and Murph.  However I will say that we have definitely missed Murph's skills and playmaking abilities during his absence. We may well have won at least a couple more games with him there.

x2..Ed is very consistent but Murphy at his best is a class player that can help win us games and I agree we could have pinched a couple of games if he had been playing...
Murphy also needs a quality tagger to play on him which should free up another mid and make their life easier....

Reply #33

x3
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #34

“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #35
I agree we have been missing Murphy, we've been missing him since 2012.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #36
I agree we have been missing Murphy, we've been missing him since 2012.

:D

You're a hard man MBB!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball