Skip to main content
Topic: New numbers released (Read 9800 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New numbers released

Reply #15
Speaking of numbers looks like Clem Smith has 25.

Reply #16
New draftees confirmed.

12 - Blaine Boekhorst
16 - Dillon Viojo-Rainbow
25 - Clem Smith
26 - Jayden Foster

Reply #17

Good. I'm sick of the expectation of a Key Forward being burdened on that iconic number. No pressure Clem old son, just enjoy the privilege to don that Guernsey.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #18

Good. I'm sick of the expectation of a Key Forward being burdened on that iconic number. No pressure Clem old son, just enjoy the privilege to don that Guernsey.

Yep Frank Marchesani was one hell of a player and Clem needs to be as good as Frank in that No 25 to do that number proud ;)...actually if he can make it onto the park a bit more often than Frank he would have him covered... :D

Seeing BB in No 12 will probably remind me of Barry Armstrong who was a very fine player.....

Reply #19
Add to that the new rookies:

29 - Billy Gowers
34 - Brad Walsh
37 - Tom Fields
47 - Fraser Russell

So #45 is the only number that will not be used in 2015.

Reply #20

Yep Frank Marchesani was one hell of a player and Clem needs to be as good as Frank in that No 25 to do that number proud ;)...actually if he can make it onto the park a bit more often than Frank he would have him covered... :D

Seeing BB in No 12 will probably remind me of Barry Armstrong who was a very fine player.....

Good point re Frank Marchesani, though I really think Ian Herman may have shaded him and that will be a tough standard for Clem to live up to  ;) ;) ;D
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #21
Jim Baird played in two flags wearing the 25 rather he emulate him.