Skip to main content
Topic: Words Synonymous with CFC (Read 18095 times) previous topic - next topic

Words Synonymous with CFC

Hey ????

I'm currently doing an AFL Project & for it, I need to find 30-40 words that fans think best describes Carlton.

They can be anything from special numbers, Surnames, First names, Nicknames etc. Just anything synonymous with your Blues.

If anyone's keen to drop a few suggestions, that'd be awesome ????

Thanks in advance ????????

Re: Words Synonymous with CFC

Reply #1
Arrogant is one that has been around for ages - not original, but inextricably linked with CFC, at least in the past.

Reply #2
Premierships, Nick, Nicholls, Jezza, Kouta, Ratts, Raggsy, Braddles, Sticks, Fev, Parko, Wallsy, Turkey, Bloodbath, Collo, Bluebaggers, Percy, Wow, Gaggs, Swan, Dominator, Doully, the Hyphen, Buggsy, Soapy, George, Carrrlton, Blues, Murph, Krooz, Woof, Gibbsy
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3
Premierships, Nick, Nicholls, Jezza, Kouta, Ratts, Raggsy, Braddles, Sticks, Fev, Parko, Wallsy, Turkey, Bloodbath, Collo, Bluebaggers, Percy, Wow, Gaggs, Swan, Dominator, Doully, the Hyphen, Buggsy, Soapy, George, Carrrlton, Blues, Murph, Krooz, Woof, Gibbsy

And the winner is................

Reply #4
Bluebaggers
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #5
Regal, Rightful, Persecuted, Royal, Stoic, Original, Cornerstone, Classic, Traditional, Awesome, Hated, Best, Most, Premier, Champion, Historic, Interwoven, Integral, Amazing, Colourful, Leader, Stately, Belongs, Cultural.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #6
Regal, Rightful, Persecuted, Royal, Stoic, Original, Cornerstone, Classic, Traditional, Awesome, Hated, Best, Most, Premier, Champion, Historic, Interwoven, Integral, Amazing, Colourful, Leader, Stately, Belongs, Cultural.

We need a 'like' button.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #7
Once we were WINNERS.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #8
Once we were WINNERS.

Not when I was growing up.  Perhaps 'Loyal' should be in there?

Reply #9
Not when I was growing up.  Perhaps 'Loyal' should be in there?

Don't you want to get that WINNING feeling again? I thought all truly "loyal" fans would be pining for that and willing us to recapture it?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #10
These are brilliant!

Thanks so much guys ????????

Reply #12
Rich history,  Dark Navy Blue, # 1, SOS, Silvagni, 25
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.